• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Answered Newb Question

DeletedUser797

Greetings everyone, I have a quick question! I looked around and I couldn't find the specific thread i was looking for :(. The original "Win crowns" Thread where players counted down to 0, when will the crowns be awarded for that?

DeletedUser1260

That thread is under competitions and they will be awarded near the end of the month.

DeletedUser797

Well arn't you Mr.fancy
I'm impressed by your response time.

DeletedUser984

lol. I'm still wondering where the referral contest went. It disappeared from the competitions forum. I asked about it in event feedback but never got a response.

DeletedUser1260

That thread was pulled from the public. As soon as I know what is going on with it I will update you.

DeletedUser797

So, there was never an update to this thread. Also I never got those crowns.

DeletedUser255

Crowns were shared out to players who were listed to have contributed and participated in the Christmas game with the mods.

DeletedUser

I both contributed and won. I received zero crowns.

Doesn't have you listed as having participated and won on the main thread. I would hit up Jaded via PM so she can look through the original thread and confirm it.

Edit: J/K Shows you in the last win, #15. Definitely hit up staff directly, think that's the best way to get them.

Last edited by a moderator: