Newsletter!

Ez Kallion

Axeman
It's funny how things work out. The "running joke" made it longer then the "quality" tribe. Also not sure who answered V's questions but if it was hintan then he did find out who was a real deal once nobles came out. ;)

Ez Kallion

Axeman
I do hope jisto continues it though. Most people's predictions are wrong anyways just go look at some of the earlier posts of old worlds. I think it's interesting seeing other people's perceptions of the world. And it gives us something to talk about.

casuallyderp

looking forward to the next newsletter as well. About time this world starts waking up haha

Nope we don't we are busy...it seems you have a lot time so why don't you write it up..don't forget to give us your "opinion"
you got enough time to chat here, just as much time as me. thus based on your argument, you also have time. I'd be much more interested in your opinions anyway. since it would take up so much valuable time. I mean think of it! You're such an incredibly busy man and/or women taking time to write up analysis on the world. We would only be so humbled

Vanu

whelp, another dead thread. These forums are boring :p
I feel like when I post something, I hear it echo