• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Newsletter!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1042
  • Start date

DeletedUser193

Kefka is sitting on 300 points right now looks like he's done with this world.

DeletedUser1247

Kefka is sitting on 300 points right now looks like he's done with this world.

Yeah and I think a COL a player took his villages...what did Kefka wrote about COL in his "opinion" section? Lol what a joke

DeletedUser193

It's funny how things work out. The "running joke" made it longer then the "quality" tribe. Also not sure who answered V's questions but if it was hintan then he did find out who was a real deal once nobles came out. ;)

DeletedUser193

I do hope jisto continues it though. Most people's predictions are wrong anyways just go look at some of the earlier posts of old worlds. I think it's interesting seeing other people's perceptions of the world. And it gives us something to talk about.

DeletedUser1242

I lost track of Raiders. Where did those members go tho??O_o

DeletedUser1260

O wondering where my tribe went? hmm Let me see. I am still there, so that means my tribe is still there :p

DeletedUser

looking forward to the next newsletter as well. About time this world starts waking up haha

DeletedUser1314

I say NAO writes a newsletter. always nice to see what the top thinks

DeletedUser1314

Nope we don't we are busy...it seems you have a lot time so why don't you write it up..don't forget to give us your "opinion"

you got enough time to chat here, just as much time as me. thus based on your argument, you also have time. I'd be much more interested in your opinions anyway. since it would take up so much valuable time. I mean think of it! You're such an incredibly busy man and/or women taking time to write up analysis on the world. We would only be so humbled

DeletedUser1314

Lol chat? Hahahaha ask Kefka to write another up or jisto they are the one who started this bs...

who wants opinions from players who either A) are not here or B) blowhards lol. amirite?

DeletedUser1242

I spent 2 mins making a map thread and thats all the efforts Im putting to this forum

DeletedUser

whelp, another dead thread. These forums are boring :p
I feel like when I post something, I hear it echo