• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Newsletter!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1042
  • Start date

DeletedUser1273

oh please, one of those 99 guys gotta have some time to entertain us
Here is a brief opinion of some of the tribes from a member of NAO. I think this world is going to end up being won by either your tribe (NUI) or NAO. I don't think HFA, PIA, or COI will last more than 3 months from what I have seen of them. ZZZ will grab a good foothold in the North East, and D-M will hold down the South West. I haven't heard anything from either of the two tribes so I can't say much else about them. DOH looked good at the start of the world, but I haven't seen them make any real grabs for power yet so who knows how long they will last.

DeletedUser1314

Here is a brief opinion of some of the tribes from a member of NAO. I think this world is going to end up being won by either your tribe (NUI) or NAO. I don't think HFA, PIA, or COI will last more than 3 months from what I have seen of them. ZZZ will grab a good foothold in the North East, and D-M will hold down the South West. I haven't heard anything from either of the two tribes so I can't say much else about them. DOH looked good at the start of the world, but I haven't seen them make any real grabs for power yet so who knows how long they will last.

Well that's awfully kind of ya mister. Unfortunately I don't think we have the wallets to keep up

#WalletWars2

DeletedUser1273

Only a few members here use coins, and those few donate most if not all to the tribe. It''s not hard to beat a coiner if you know what you're doing, they can be nobled just as easily as anyone else in this game. But if you want to complain about them instead of taking action you might as well just quit the world now instead of complaining.

DeletedUser

tribal wars figured out the way of the micro transaction. They really made "premium" not was powerful. I remember from tribal wars 1 if a whole tribe had premium members they were unstoppable. Now, the premium members are limited to the money they put in the game. I told myself I would not put a cent into this game. Why buy troops for them to die the next day