• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Next dom world on EN

cokky

Berserker
I will be taking a team of players over to EN (the next dom world over there) contact me for a spot. Some notables will be coming back supposedly for that world include antipathy and daBahamaLlama as well as some from our last world that have shown interest it will be a coordinated start in 1 corner of the world probably on the second day for space and barbs and largely a low profile. Team effort will be strictly enforced. But damn it is fun lol.

Dreakinn

Swordsman
I will be taking a team of players over to EN (the next dom world over there) contact me for a spot. Some notables will be coming back supposedly for that world include antipathy and daBahamaLlama as well as some from our last world that have shown interest it will be a coordinated start in 1 corner of the world probably on the second day for space and barbs and largely a low profile. Team effort will be strictly enforced. But damn it is fun lol.
I'll find you in that world if I decide to join your group and go against the others in EN. But atm there's a big premade I'll be joining but still pending atm, so if that dissolve then I'll message you in game there.

CrazyLady

Spearman
I do want to go with the group ;)

DeletedUser3013

I will reveal my name, but I dont want too many more enemies lol.
I just looked at the EN forums and it seems so toxic you might need a gas mask, because of it I’m not going there. Just be careful Elements, stay low and out of sight I like your top 5 tribes btw. I also looked who is the top tribe in the tracker and it seems Activity is pretty good in terms of protection and resources for yourself and they are already at level 47 apparently so they must have a lot of good bonuses. Be safe there and here’s a gas mask for ya.

DeletedUser3013

I would probably avoid EN right now, I was looking at their forums and there is too many toxicity and a lot of people leaving apparently leaving the toxic ones there. Now I really don't see a point in playing with those guy. Yeah, it might be bigger, more players and maybe skilled players but due to the skilled players bad attitude I see no competition in them. KingEvo, I think you saved yourself from a big headache.

Tokano

Not a Mod
I would probably avoid EN right now, I was looking at their forums and there is too many toxicity and a lot of people leaving apparently leaving the toxic ones there. Now I really don't see a point in playing with those guy. Yeah, it might be bigger, more players and maybe skilled players but due to the skilled players bad attitude I see no competition in them. KingEvo, I think you saved yourself from a big headache.
EN is BIIIG toxic. But it's kinda what makes it fun.
All the smashed egos, childish fights and memes can make my efforts as a moderator really entertaining.

DeletedUser3013

All the smashed egos, childish fights and memes can make my efforts as a moderator really entertaining.
I understand that truly, watching them fight like chickens is hilarious. Competing against them though I don’t think would be fun but if that were the case in some good entertainment then I would join just to watch the chicken fights lol.

cokky

Berserker
its my goal to up the drama to a new level but you probably already know that lol...

it tends to bring out the best in the enemy and that is what brings out the best in me if i did not want a challenge i would just plop down in one of our crap vp worlds and kill flys with a shot gun all day every day but that is not really very sporting.

cokky

Berserker
i only talk crap when i need the challenge lol... normally i dont but lately a lot more trash talking chicken...