• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Next dom world on EN

AshenShugar

Spearman
EN 31 - Davorix (Rank 1 points, Rank 1 Bash), EN 39 - GK1001 (Rank 2, Rank 1 Bash), EN 59 - MiloShmilo (Rank 8, Rank 1 Bash... lost the server)
The skill level is definitely better on EN than US from my experience. There is a lot of crowning but since Gwen has gone insane it's probably the same on every server. Overall was a good experience on the first 2 servers (31 and 39), but 59 was just horrible because i ran into a bunch of tribes that didn't speak english, and translating is not to as easy as it might seem, communication was a huge issue. Really looking forward to playing with a mostly english speaking group.

AshenShugar

Spearman
I don't know if this is happening on US servers but there were several EN players on my last server (59) that grew completely through Gwen, players with 70+ villages that had minted less than 50 coins. There were at least 3 of them and probably more, pretty insane.

Elements

Nobleman
What is wrong with The Zerg? They thought they could mass recruit and end the world right away? I cant even begin to think of how stupid that is lol. 197 members is gonna be their downfall, go NIB.