• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

No Attacks Christmas Day?

DeletedUser335

Well along time ago the English and the Germans for 1 year only in WW1 did not battle and instead played abit of football/soccer. So for Christmas day everyone should get 1 day protection!

Also I don't want to worry about getting attacked on Tribal Wars.. on Christmas Day when am going to be spending the whole day with my family. While some no life is on it 15 hours sending nukes at me.. Or even for 1 day only put protection on the market where I can buy crowns and have protection for 1 day on Christmas day.

DeletedUser

That dates back to Ancient Greece. Wars between Greek city-states were completely halted for a period of time each year for their Olympic celebrations.

I fully support the idea, it has historic reference to events and proceedings, and I highly doubt anyone wants to have to watch their village on Christmas Day. I'd also appreciate it if Christmas Eve and New Years Day were protected as well, these are all days when (most) people really don't have the time to get on a game to check for attacks, and they are majorly celebrated, so historically, wars may have been halted for them.

DeletedUser61

Well along time ago the English and the Germans for 1 year only in WW1 did not battle and instead played abit of football/soccer. So for Christmas day everyone should get 1 day protection!

Also I don't want to worry about getting attacked on Tribal Wars.. on Christmas Day when am going to be spending the whole day with my family. While some no life is on it 15 hours sending nukes at me.. Or even for 1 day only put protection on the market where I can buy crowns and have protection for 1 day on Christmas day.
I'll update you guys sometime within the coming weeks priors to Christmas on whether there will be an attack break or not.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Lol when I played this game I had a HUGE attack planned out on someone during Christmas days, was gonna take like 5-6 cities all together.