• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

No Coin World

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser679

Is there any way that we could get a world where you can not use coins? It seems that the people that have the credit cards dominate the worlds now, and this makes it no fun for those that have skill, but no $$$. I know it is the coiners that make the developers their money, but one world to show SKILL would be awesome.
Enough money should be being generated to allow innogames to have ONE world that they do not make money from
This kind of server would separate those that have skill from those that buy their win.
Just an idea...
Anyone else think this is a good idea?

DeletedUser2458

That is a great idea Outta.. It puts players on a level ground.. showing their actual skills as you mentioned above..
Realizing this is a business venue, there should be a $ cap on coin purchases regardless of the world as many players will move to another game where skills are proffered before $..
There are many ways to award long term players, loyal to their tribe and each other. There should be also a penalty when players betrayed their teammates..

DeletedUser2164

as well as those who systematically abandon there tribes there should be a punishment for that I think

DeletedUser2207

This has been asked numerous times, and is always shot down.

DeletedUser2115

It would be great to see this. Market it to other servers that the US will host a 'no coin' or even 'limited coin' world. Maybe let people still use coins on tribe leveling so you guys can still make some money. Let the coiners still boost their rss levels if you want. I hate rangers and decievers, so of course I would like to see those two things gone in a world as well. I think the biggest thing that kills non spenders is the ability of coiners to buy troops and the ability speed up build times. That church and level 20 wall in a few hours time... I mean what is the point of controlling a province when you lose all advantage to someone who is going to just drop in and coin up a village faster than your nobles can travel.

DeletedUser1179

As mentioned before, we have forwarded this request over to upper management several times and it is not something that is an option at this time. :(

DeletedUser1179

So I did speak with upper management and as I said before this is not an option and unfortunately can't be an option because of the way the game is coded. There is no way for developers to change that as it would be like creating a whole new game basically.

DeletedUser1096

So I did speak with upper management and as I said before this is not an option and unfortunately can't be an option because of the way the game is coded. There is no way for developers to change that as it would be like creating a whole new game basically.
its all about the money baby

DeletedUser2115

Wouldn't be creating a whole new game. Just editing some of the coding. When coding autonomous cars we don't create a whole new program because you don't want a turn signal light to turn on.
"We make way too much damn money to care about the community" That is a response I would be satisfied with.

cokky

Berserker
Because the game its self is not coded to run on different servers with different rules it would not work you would have to yes use a totally separate log in server with the other code not just a world but actually enough server space for several and unless someone is going to pay for that someway it is not going to happen. Nice dream though would be fun to play that way but would take the fun out of beating coiners as well. There is much better actually doable suggestions like changing the tribe skill tree to where 200 pop tribes is a tier 4 level that would actually make a much bigger impact on the game its self. It would allow longer running worlds as lots of little tribes increases the skill component probably even increases the dollars gained by inno since more tribes = more coins used to level more tribes. Sample would be tier one 10 farming speed levels 10 hosp levels 10 farming cap levels 5 tribe size levels (up to 50) Tier 2 5 attack levels 5 wall levels 5 spy levels 5 troop creation levels tier 3 1 level of support speed 1 of medicious 3 of tribe size up to 100 then t4 100-200 jump in tribe size but make it like 48th level to get to it since 42 will get you to t3

DeletedUser1179

"We make way too much damn money to care about the community" That is a response I would be satisfied with.

There is really no need for a response like that Puma. I think what is often forgotten is that the members of the support team are players just like yourself and we get frustrated just as much at times if not more because we don't always have all the answers or the answers players want.

DeletedUser2113

We need big updates, player base is dying and it seems like the most attention is going to the other games made by inno instead of TW2 because they are making more money (I assume)

DeletedUser2115

There is really no need for a response like that Puma. I think what is often forgotten is that the members of the support team are players just like yourself and we get frustrated just as much at times if not more because we don't always have all the answers or the answers players want.
There was no need for it. I am not directing my frustration at you.

DeletedUser2458

Honestly, every game can be modified .. Essentially this game will become coiners only.. A lots of players are loosing interest because of the reason above.. You are controlling a province and the coiner comes and in 3 days the province is his.. So ya? What is the point of playing.. Very soon the coiners will loose their interest as they will be spending more money playing against other corners and have no success.. And the game will be modified..

DeletedUser465

I'd love for the devs, or lack of to take many of our suggestions however they fall on deaf ears. Dreams are just that, fairy tales your mind likes to think about before snapping back into reality.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1179

Not taking it personal at all Puma, I completely understand the frustration. :)

DeletedUser1487

All INNO cares about is making money and not about the interest level players have for the game. INNO is screwing themselves over. I think this is a good idea as it would set all players on an equal level, and real competition would happen. No buffs, bonuses, boosts, bought rangers, nada. Just good ol fashion war. Where the best win and the worst fall.

DeletedUser1096

All INNO cares about is making money and not about the interest level players have for the game. INNO is screwing themselves over. I think this is a good idea as it would set all players on an equal level, and real competition would happen. No buffs, bonuses, boosts, bought rangers, nada. Just good ol fashion war. Where the best win and the worst fall.
especially if you consider that coin worlds could still run at the same time. I'm missing the speedrounds from tw1 aswell but I guess I'll stop playing tw2 anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.