• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

No More Excuses

Stibbs

Spearman
It is almost impossible to play any worlds running on U.S. server because of Lag time/Constant Refreshing/Villages changing colors/Constant disconnects and trouble signing on. All players are going thru this and it has been going on for 6 days strait not to mention many of those issues have been going on for years now. It is obvious that the servers need to be upgraded or replaced by modern ones. A new world has been posted which i would suggest all players avoid unless you want more grief trying to play it. INNO should tell all players once and for all what day/date all of those issues will be taken care of and fixed. How much aggravation do they think players can take. many have quit playing and many more have said once their current worlds end they will stop playing TW2. INNO pulls in millions and millions of dollars profit every year from players so i suggest to them if they want that to continue then they'd better start investing some of that money back into the game now or they will see a drop in profit from all the. players who spend money now, but will no longer do so when playing or because they have quit playing the game. INNO show your customers that you really take pride in your game and respect them. If nothing is done SOON to fix all the issues then that will show players you do not respect them or appreciate their business which you profit from.

Elements

Nobleman
I agree with Stibbs, this has been going on too long. There is no possible way for the mods and dev's to not have noticed. Please get the job done.

DuckMyLick

Spearman
The bright side is if you stick with it, it makes you a better player. Sniping a couple of nobles trains is easy normally but, doing it with 150 incoming attacks that land over the next 30 mins and the game lagging just as you click that mouse at the + or = sec(s) in order to snipe every other try only makes you stronger, better , faster. Thinking that you play so well innogames in game handicaps you to make it fair helps me to cope. i'm insane though and the voices constantly remind me that inno is in fact out to get me so maybe best to disregard anything i say. hope that helps

ArbitraryCamel

Spearman
If you are still having these issues after Caerus's message about the instability being fixed, can you please submit a support ticket about them, I will also flag this up and request that it be reviewed to ensure that it has actually been resolved.

srfman

Spearman
Wow, to ensure it has actually been resolved. Nobody is paying any attention. You lost some of your oldest players to this bug as support assumed they were all lying and cheaters, I guess this game really is done.

Stibbs

Spearman
The bright side is if you stick with it, it makes you a better player. Sniping a couple of nobles trains is easy normally but, doing it with 150 incoming attacks that land over the next 30 mins and the game lagging just as you click that mouse at the + or = sec(s) in order to snipe every other try only makes you stronger, better , faster. Thinking that you play so well innogames in game handicaps you to make it fair helps me to cope. i'm insane though and the voices constantly remind me that inno is in fact out to get me so maybe best to disregard anything i say. hope that helps
I will disregard, no one is enjoying playing the game now as it is almost impossible to play it.

Stibbs

Spearman
If you are still having these issues after Caerus's message about the instability being fixed, can you please submit a support ticket about them, I will also flag this up and request that it be reviewed to ensure that it has actually been resolved.
INNO is aware of the issues and just replied to me that they can not give a date when all of the games problems will be fixed. It has been an absolute nightmare playing for the last 7 days and many of these problems have been going on for years. INNO is not willing to spend any of the millions of dollars in profit every year to replace their outdated servers. So many thousands of tickets submitted over the years by players and nothing done which shows INNO has no respect for their players (customers). Many players have quit and many more will once their current worlds again if they can hang in that long without all the glitches driving them nuts.

Stibbs

Spearman
Wow, to ensure it has actually been resolved. Nobody is paying any attention. You lost some of your oldest players to this bug as support assumed they were all lying and cheaters, I guess this game really is done.
Yep, INNO has proven that they don't care about their players (customers) or the quality of their game and will not fix their glitches. They cannot say they do when many of the same glitches have been going on constantly for years now. I am surprised they are still in business since obviously they don't know how to run it correctly and efficiently

Stibbs

Spearman
Can't log in.... Hello stibbs nice seeing you
Hi bro, no surprise you can't log in. INNO just won't fix their servers by replacing them with new ones. They don't care about players even though many of them supply them with cash

srfman

Spearman
Tried to send a message to a player now. I got the "you aren't large enough to send a message". I think I am a little larger then that message was intended we;; over 10K.

eldrin

Spearman
Yeah there are way to many things going wrong in this game right now i have no idea why they do not fix them they are losing players and money left and right it makes no sense.

Elements

Nobleman
I'm honestly surprised the game has survived this long. My only hope is that Inno wakes up one day and says "I better get these problems fixed so the players are happy" instead of "let's see how much money I made. Oh! There's problems... eh, I'll do it later."

eldrin

Spearman
Its [censored] is what it is we need to go on a crown strike and spend no more money on this game until they fix the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stibbs

Spearman
Its is what it is we need to go on a crown strike and spend no more money on this game until they fix the game.
Yep all players should not spend anymore money until INNO realizes that players are serious and won't take it anymore. Why run a game when it is almost impossible to play and just pisses off most players. Players do not give them anymore money until they fix all the issues affecting their game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kil jaeden

Spearman
@ArbitraryCamel the fact that you do your masters work and don’t get paid for is laughable. You clearly see we are being attacked and wrongfully convicted for things we don’t even do. Because you have failed systems checking for bots. Our tribe got rimmed because you false accused our good players of cheating. Literally one of our players is old and doesn’t even know what a bot is. Another is retired military, but the fact that y’all don’t care is enough where I won’t spend a dollar in this game. Ima finish this world and leave it! You and other mods do nothing but voice concerns to management for us. You just agree and do as your told as a pet. You not even getting paid!!!! Stand for what’s right, people are getting accused of something they didn’t do!

Solitude empire

Swordsman
@ArbitraryCamel I love how you continue to say, “talk to support.” You think we not doing that? You think we didn’t do that last month? We been “talking” and you know that. But you want to send that “talk to support” bull and go back to bed and sleep. Joke

ArbitraryCamel

Spearman
@ArbitraryCamel the fact that you do your masters work and don’t get paid for is laughable. You clearly see we are being attacked and wrongfully convicted for things we don’t even do. Because you have failed systems checking for bots. Our tribe got rimmed because you false accused our good players of cheating. Literally one of our players is old and doesn’t even know what a bot is. Another is retired military, but the fact that y’all don’t care is enough where I won’t spend a dollar in this game. Ima finish this world and leave it! You and other mods do nothing but voice concerns to management for us. You just agree and do as your told as a pet. You not even getting paid!!!! Stand for what’s right, people are getting accused of something they didn’t do!

@ArbitraryCamel I love how you continue to say, “talk to support.” You think we not doing that? You think we didn’t do that last month? We been “talking” and you know that. But you want to send that “talk to support” bull and go back to bed and sleep. Joke

As I've said, forum mods have absolutely zero input on ingame moderation. I don't even see the ticket queue, never mind anything else. So, yes, all I've got to say is "talk to support" because In game support are the first point of contact for this. I have no idea if you've submitted tickets, or what responses you have received so far.

Insulting me is not going to achieve anything positive at all.

Stibbs

Spearman
As I've said, forum mods have absolutely zero input on ingame moderation. I don't even see the ticket queue, never mind anything else. So, yes, all I've got to say is "talk to support" because In game support are the first point of contact for this. I have no idea if you've submitted tickets, or what responses you have received so far.

Insulting me is not going to achieve anything positive at all.
most of their game glitches have been going on for years with thousands and thousands of tickets submitted. I received a response yesterday and as usual it was useless. I asked what date all those issues will be resolved and was told and i quote "cannot give you a date when the issues will be fixed". What a load of crap. The last 7 days have bee the worst and virtually impossible to play the game. It doesn't take that long to fix their issues nor the years all this crap has been going on. INNO has no respect or appreciation for their customers which is what they have shown by their constant inaction. I am asking all players do not give them anymore money nor start any new realms (worlds) until they step up and finally after all these years fix their game issues so players can play unimpeded and without constantly getting pissed off..

fun time

Berserker
Mangerment is why no forum mod has rights In game guys. Let Camel send it up the food chain at least give him a chance. We all know things been bad lately give Camel time. When was the last time a inno mod or dev even replied back to us you have one now.

Last edited: