• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

No More Excuses

Solitude empire

Swordsman
It’s not about you doing something camel, it’s about awareness! Nobody has nuts to come on here and speak on these issues. Let us vent and complain. This brings at least awareness of shows people we are fighting for what’s right. Do you play the game? This game is unique and fun. We invest time, 24/7 type of time, and money. We already invested!

ArbitraryCamel

Spearman
It’s not about you doing something camel, it’s about awareness! Nobody has nuts to come on here and speak on these issues. Let us vent and complain. This brings at least awareness of shows people we are fighting for what’s right. Do you play the game? This game is unique and fun. We invest time, 24/7 type of time, and money. We already invested!

Vent all you like, but do so within the forum rules. Ban discussion is not within the rules. I've left a fair amount of things up that are borderline, and I'm trying to stay on the side of letting people express their views, but unambigious breaches have to be removed.

AshenShugar

Spearman
No, I'm going to eventually end up banning people if they keep breaking the forum rules. Complaining about bans on the forums has never been allowed mostly because there's absolutely no one that can actually do anything about it on here.

@ArbitraryCamel do you know why people come on here and vent about bans? It's because we send in tickets to GMs and all they ever reply with is a bunch of bullshit. They tell us sorry you botted your ban will not be removed. They give us permanent bans for first offense. They refuse to even consider that their bot finder is wrong and we are not cheating. It's absurd. If our tickets are useless what else are we supposed to do??? Maybe if these GMs took our tickets seriously we wouldn't be forced to vent our frustrations on the forum. Even if it does no good, at least other players that have been wrongly banned can see it's happening to other players also and get some sense of the situation.

Stibbs

Spearman
I've bumped this again, and been told it's still being worked on, hopefully I should have a more solid update on Monday afternoon / evening. Not what I was hoping to say, but sadly all I can offer currently.

No, I'm going to eventually end up banning people if they keep breaking the forum rules. Complaining about bans on the forums has never been allowed mostly because there's absolutely no one that can actually do anything about it on here.
The title of this message block is Discussions and Opinions isn't it. Players should be free to discuss or voice their opinions about anything in the game without being threatened. A great way to antagonise players by threatening them.

AshenShugar

Spearman
Why should we even care if you do ban us from forums, big effing deal, if we've been permanently banned from our accounts for 1 single violation that we are not even guilty of doing.

Elements

Nobleman
Exactly, this isn’t cool. I don’t like fighting dirty! They lost their accounts and we will not take advantage of it!
So what ur saying here is, you dont want us taking any more people's villas if they are banned? That makes zero sense, there would be villas better in active hands than sitting there as a reminder of the crap Inno puts on us.

Last edited:

Stibbs

Spearman
Ridiculous, been disconnected well over 30 times today already and just as many refreshings. INNO fix your crap NOW