• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

No provisions

DeletedUser1677

In my village I have no provisions. How do I get them or what am I doing wrong that I ran out of them?

DeletedUser1179

In order to get provisions you need to build up your farm, the max level of a farm is 30. If you have maxed out your farm and have no provisions it's because you have used them all on troops and buildings.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Maxed out means maxed out. The only way to increase it is by getting a bountiful harvest item and using it on a village which will give you 10% more provisions but those are few and far between and only work on one village at a time then its gone. So no, not really, when a farm is maxed out it is maxed out

DeletedUser2117

Thank you cause i was going to have the same questions.

DeletedUser1573

you guy's should probably ask one of your exp members to give you a quick rundown, or at least find someone you can come to for answers a little faster in your tribe, then come here if even they get stumped. not saying jump off the forums, good to see new people here, but you'd probably get a little bit faster response times, & sometimes it makes the people with knowledge get a little more attached to the new players they're training, when i find me a newbie that wants to learn i take em under my wing