• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Noble Planner

DeletedUser984

So forgive me if this is a repeated post (I scoured the us forums and was shocked to not find a post), but I think a noble planner should be a high priority item.

Idea:
An in-game feature that allows you to claim villages such that your tribe can see who's claimed what. It would not affect game functionality (others COULD still noble those villages). Tribe admin would be able to determine basic settings (default length of claim before expiration, whether claims must be approved by admin first, max number of claims at once, whether certain tribes' villages can be claimed at all, whether the world map should show claims on villages somehow, etc.).

Reasoning:
Currently, there is no effective way for tribe members to see if they are targeting the same villages for nobles. Across a few worlds I've seen cluttered forum organization, extremely lengthy mass mail messages, and third party sites used. Since every tribe likely IS ALREADY USING some sort of system, it seems only logical that an in-game method is needed.

Positive Aspects:
Easier for a tribe to organize though doesn't directly affect gameplay so no balancing required.

Negative Aspects:
Development may detract from time spent on other bugs that affect gameplay. It may also slightly favor larger tribes that could use the organizational tool more than a smaller tribe that doesn't have as many players overlapping in an area (though I personally see this as a trivial negative aspect).

DeletedUser

I don't mind this idea...Though I still manage a forum claims area and I manage to keep it cleaned and not cluttered at all...You simply deleted the old claims...or move them to a forum labeled "Archives"...and simply have players keep their claims updated with loyalty drops and eventually the actual conquer itself...Or the forum admin can keep track and handle that himself it's not overly difficult...
But I still support the idea...as long as it doesn't come out bad lol...if it comes out bad I'll blame you op :p

DeletedUser491

by far one of my favorite ideas to date....definitely would be very helpful and simply put would make playing the game for newbies and veterans alot easier

DeletedUser255

Before the overhaul to give us that pretty new tribe overview window, there were tabs for a planned Noble Planner and a Tribe War section.
Now these are both important tools FOR this game, so I guess they were left out of the new tribe window while they were worked on. I can't imagine a reason why the devs would give up on these tools.

DeletedUser493

Before an update but can't remember which there was 2 tabs when u click the tribe button. One of the tabs was named "wars" n the other was named "noble planner". They both were grey but after the update they took it out. I like the idea of a noble planner. I will hope they bring back the noble planner tab working n not grey. This would help organize things better n can prevent any cross-nobling

DeletedUser61

This idea if implemented would be great. I think as well TW2 is long due for some type of noble planner.

DeletedUser491

What was the war thing?
well i can only speculate it was a way to keep track of who is was winning a war and see the stats of a war but that could be done many ways so i can't really make specific speculations