• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Nobles

DeletedUser255

It is the act of nobling a village in anticipation of a noble attack.

This might be you sending nobles to lower loyalty for a friend who could only send one, or you might be lowering the loyalty of one of your own villages facing a noble train from one of your enemies so that your enemy takes the village on the first noble and loses the train attacking himself, you are then free to take the village back.

DeletedUser

Hit a village with a few nobles prior to the person wanting to take the village's noble arrives. Useful for (D)efensive and (O)ffensive.
Defensive Purpose- You can pre-noble against a noble train by making the loyalty of a village below 20 loyalty. The attackers first hit (Nuke w/ noble) will take the village, his follow up 3 nobles smash into his O killing a portion of his nuke. You can follow this up with a timed attack to nail the attackers new village, Killing the remaining O troops and re-taking the village. (Send 2 noble waves. Nobles are unreliable in TW2). This method is only useful when you have no troops remaining in said village, otherwise you lose all troops Outbound and supporting when the attacker conquers it.
Offensive Purpose - If you're far out and trying to move, Sending 1 noble to said village and having your tribe members "Pre-Noble" the village below 20 loyalty will allow you to use 1 noble instead of 4-5.

DeletedUser

It is the act of nobling a village in anticipation of a noble attack.

This might be you sending nobles to lower loyalty for a friend who could only send one, or you might be lowering the loyalty of one of your own villages facing a noble train from one of your enemies so that your enemy takes the village on the first noble and loses the train attacking himself, you are then free to take the village back.

I took too long to write mine out :(. You beat me to the punch haha.