• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Not a Bug Not showing Reports

DeletedUser

My reports when using Safari or Chrome do not show up 70% of the time. I have tried deleted Cache, refreshing page. The reports do show up when using mobile app. When in browser I usually can not view my reports. It just says "You have no reports, or the filters are preventing any reports from showing up" Even though I can see 20 plus notifications for new reports. I will go in and try flipping on or off filters but nothing changes. All filters are off and still cannot see reports.

Quite frustrating when I cant see my spy reports, and Im trying to assist my Tribe.

DeletedUser645

Once you go to reports, there is a settings tab. Go to that settings tab and make sure that none of the boxes are checked. Boxes that are checked indicate reports you do not wish to receive anymore.

DeletedUser

Like I said, I have removed all filters. Those in settings, and those where it says "Show Filters". Still not showing reports.

DeletedUser645

Okay. I have no troubles at all viewing the reports myself.

Double checking, you have your first 4 filters switched to green, then all the rest to red, correct?

DeletedUser

Thank you once again Jpex. That worked! I can see my reports now.. top four green, bottom four red.