• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

nuke disaster

DeletedUser1376

HMMM I have a feeling there's more to this world than meets the eye . This one could have more twists and turns than even I know about . Stay tuned kids every 10 worlds or so things get interesting

DeletedUser1179

Now I am sure that we all know the rules of the forum, so we all know that any ban discussions is not allowed and will be removed.

DeletedUser1376

Now I am sure that we all know the rules of the forum, so we all know that any ban discussions is not allowed and will be removed.

actually I didn't know this and I would not knowingly break the rules . I shall abide

DeletedUser2129

im just saying nib you had more then one player only grow to 2 villages who only had defensive bash with no offense well into the game they where internal ed why would a tribe keep such players that dident grow if they intend to only have the best of the best ! your leadership should look into that next time and clean things up.

Management

Banned

Well this is also from your Rules page Kiki.. and it says that I have final say in all disputes. After all am I not the community Management? :p
bn5PL4H.jpg

DeletedUser1376

If you look at the top of the forum there is a tab where you can review both the game and forum rules. Following the rules is always appreciated. ;)
This is true but I don't look at things like that . Its kind of like being that guy who actually reads the agree to terms and conditions portions of things that simply require a check mark . how many people actually read those lol . That said now I know and will not have any more posts get deleted . After all i'm trying to become a berserker

DeletedUser1179

Well this is also from your Rules page Kiki.. and it says that I have final say in all disputes. After all am I not the community Management? :p

No you are not....see the title under my name...LOL

This is true but I don't look at things like that . Its kind of like being that guy who actually reads the agree to terms and conditions portions of things that simply require a check mark . how many people actually read those lol . That said now I know and will not have any more posts get deleted . After all i'm trying to become a berserker

Oh watch it now, someone's on a mission! You go get that title...hahaha ;)

DeletedUser2158

how goes the saying: wherever management goes, the drama follows. hahaha joke

cokky

Berserker
I tell you what i can say this world has been very entertaining. More drama per minute than a soap opera and Jerry Springer combined. Still there is people who are actually playing the game and even enjoying the fun of playing the game the way it was intended to be played. Going against all odds and still prevailing that is the real story of this server. I am slightly sad that instead of 4-1 we will only be facing 3-1 or 2-1 for the rest of the way but hey at least the talent level of the opponents is much greater than it started off.

DeletedUser2578

I tell you what i can say this world has been very entertaining. More drama per minute than a soap opera and Jerry Springer combined. Still there is people who are actually playing the game and even enjoying the fun of playing the game the way it was intended to be played. Going against all odds and still prevailing that is the real story of this server. I am slightly sad that instead of 4-1 we will only be facing 3-1 or 2-1 for the rest of the way but hey at least the talent level of the opponents is much greater than it started off.
You mistyped 3-3. U*N and GAM are your allies and have been supporting and stacking your villages. You guys continuously run ops with them too.

DeletedUser1376

You mistyped 3-3. U*N and GAM are your allies and have been supporting and stacking your villages. You guys continuously run ops with them too.
let's not forget LOK tough brown to you were running ops with you as well against us . still we can't use the B word but cokky you have some good talent in there a shame Biz is sidelined at this point would have been a great world