• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

nuke disaster

cokky

Berserker
please do your best to make it fun. We will do the same as for GAM and UN they are trying but not all that helpful. And i dont think either has ever really stacked anyone. Though they tried sorta. UN is our ally they have some good up and coming talent but they are still up and coming they are not ready for the big time yet. GAM is purple they have a few players working with us but as a team i would not say they are doing a whole lot. You can tell all that pretty ez by looking at bash.

DeletedUser2158

I tell you what i can say this world has been very entertaining. More drama per minute than a soap opera and Jerry Springer combined. Still there is people who are actually playing the game and even enjoying the fun of playing the game the way it was intended to be played. Going against all odds and still prevailing that is the real story of this server. I am slightly sad that instead of 4-1 we will only be facing 3-1 or 2-1 for the rest of the way but hey at least the talent level of the opponents is much greater than it started off.
Lol funny you are pushing the narrative of '' going against all odds'' when you recruited around 75% of the good player and the coiners in your tribe. The three other tribes are scattered around the three quadrant so its impossible to help each other and the worlds are so small that finding more than 5 good players in a whole quadrant is considered luck at this point. Now with Inno games new featured that is supposed to " balance the game'' (LMAO), your coiners can just buy their minted coins and be on the same level as really good players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2578

How about all tribes drop all diplomacy and just fight it out? Now that would actually make the world entertaining..
This literally won't do anything. Hit Controls the South West / North West, LIT controls the South East, ISL controls the North East. If anything, the only tribe that would be affected is NIB and they're hugging it up with GAM and U*N.

DeletedUser1211

NIB is the #2 tribe fighting #1, 3, and 4 and allied or NAP'd with #5 and #6. That's hardly "hugging it up."

This literally won't do anything. Hit Controls the South West / North West, LIT controls the South East, ISL controls the North East. If anything, the only tribe that would be affected is NIB and they're hugging it up with GAM and U*N.

DeletedUser1376

NIB is the #2 tribe fighting #1, 3, and 4 and allied or NAP'd with #5 and #6. That's hardly "hugging it up."
very misleading . They NIB are the strongest tribe out there by a lot of metrics like ppv obp etc and the 1st place tribe is dealing with a lot of issues and is in 1st only in respect to having numbers . also HIT just went to war with them(NIB) it has pretty much been a 3 v 3 world for a while

DeletedUser2578

You're not accounting for the fact that GAM and U*N have been hidden in the north hardly fighting anyone. Their expansion is slow due to their own fault. We have shoved them back time and time and time again. If you look at the number of players in U*N and GAM and compare them to HIT, you'll see that we have way less members but more points and bash. However, between those tribes they have 350 villages that are mostly protected and are using them to stack NIB and launch long range nukes.
In the last 24 hours since Hit's declaration against NIB, we've wiped 3 nukes (Will wipe one from NIB, one from GAM in a few hours) and have slaughtered a ton of DT. While this was a great opener from us, we all know that NIB has the better players on the world. We only declared war on them due to two of their members aggressively expanding in our provinces and attacking us. Had it not been for UR2Smart and Sir Nukesalot, we'd still be neutral with NIB. They even came to us for a NAP early on in the world, when we offered them terms they declined. Everything that is happening to NIB from HIT is directly on them.
While NIB may win, we in HIT will give it our best and put up a good fight (As we have so far). This world was never fair though. Cocky came over with some of the better players across the worlds. Though there are still a few of us who are not in NIB.

DeletedUser2182

While NIB may win, we in HIT will give it our best and put up a good fight (As we have so far).
Keep this attitude, and NIB may not win. I'm sure many others feel this way. Being spread apart, other tribes may not be able to support each other... but if everyone attacked NIB at once, they would have some serious problems trying to defend it all.

DeletedUser1179

Now with Inno games new featured that is supposed to " balance the game'' (LMAO), your coiners can just buy their minted coins and be on the same level as really good players.

Nothing is ever perfect when released, everything needs work. :p
On another note, last I checked NIB was in second place not first. Also I believe it's pretty close between 1st and 2nd, something I haven't seen in awhile. :)

DeletedUser2158

Facts are that they release something broken then they never fix it

DeletedUser1179

Well, that's your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it. ;)

DeletedUser2182

last I checked NIB was in second place not first. Also I believe it's pretty close between 1st and 2nd, something I haven't seen in awhile. :)

NIW is first due to more members though, I think is what they mean.. NIB has a higher point-per-member average, so basically #1 even though the rankings favor larger tribes

DeletedUser1179

ahhh I see....they are still pretty close though so I wouldn't say one tribe has it over the other.

DeletedUser1376

Nothing is ever perfect when released, everything needs work. :p
On another note, last I checked NIB was in second place not first. Also I believe it's pretty close between 1st and 2nd, something I haven't seen in awhile. :)
NIB is in 2nd place only because it has half the members that we do in 1st . it will be a commanding lead for them in a weeks time . no sugar coating it .

DeletedUser2158

never saw a single nerf or buff to the game in the 3 years ive been playing

DeletedUser2614

So this is where you guys have all been hiding.. away from the game.

DeletedUser2578

Ambie - "I've lost over 12 nukes failing to capture a village in this province. What do i do now?"
NIB - "Noble barbs!"