• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Off to a slow start

• Thread starter DeletedUser1024
  • Start date

DeletedUser1024

It seems the new world is off to a slow start. Hopefully more people will join later on. I thought there would have been more on it.

DeletedUser1024

Well, seems like it's picking up a little bit. Guess it had to wait until everyone woke up or got a lunch break.

DeletedUser2509

Does it always take awhile to pick-up? Im new to TW2(not TW), seems like not much going on in the forums either :'(

DeletedUser1024

Lately it does. The worlds used to be full of people at the start, and the forums used to have a little more going on in them. Lots of people don't even know about these forums. I guess people get tired of games that are pay to win after a while.

Thorborne

Spearman
Yeah this world is off to a very slow start. Many seasoned players retired from the game after US23. Just another round of long time players going to other games.
EN server still has a bit of life, but it has fallen in participation as well.
I have known of this forum since i began playing but didnt have the desire to post here.
I still believe this is the best game out there. Need to figure out how to liven it up a bit. From 50k players on US1 to 8k players on US23. Thats a huge drop.

DeletedUser2509

Hmmm, we should try and get our tribe members to come and join. And you dont need to pay to win, you just need to put every second of your life into this game. EVERY SECOND! I have a cute GF sleeping next to me, and what am i doing? Putting EVERY SECOND of my life into this game........Work? NO! TW2. Class? NO! TW2. Drugs? NO! TW2!

Thorborne

Spearman
Hmmm, we should try and get our tribe members to come and join. And you dont need to pay to win, you just need to put every second of your life into this game. EVERY SECOND! I have a cute GF sleeping next to me, and what am i doing? Putting EVERY SECOND of my life into this game........Work? NO! TW2. Class? NO! TW2. Drugs? NO! TW2!
lol yessir, Every Second and every breath. I have crowned in a few worlds and not crowned in many others. pretty much the same end result.
This world is weird though. I havent seen a core quite like it. Its very slow and lots of drama and farmvillers.
There are some good active players, but not many.

DeletedUser2509

Well, slow or not, im here to win! -__- OR WIN TRYING!!!!!!!

DeletedUser2531

this was my best game 4 years ago or was it more? ive played day and night i had like over 120 villages, then something happened i went to see elevant and then i quit lol but i am back for one more round, ive picked the guestelo realm not sure if there are any players avtive there lol