• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Olavinlinna Realm Competitions

DeletedUser2702

Header.png

Greetings, Tribal Warriors!

Welcome to Olavinlinna, a Victory Point world!
We are running two exciting competitions on Olavinlinna:
One on-going challenge and one race! Compete to win the prizes!

Ongoing challenge:

We will have monthly prizes throughout the duration of the world,
of 500/400/300 crowns for the three biggest OBash fights posted during the month.
Prizes will be awarded on the first day of the month, for the previous month.

Players may enter multiple times during the month, but only their largest OBash fight will be counted.

The Basher

Goal: Be the first, second, or third to reach 100,000 Offensive Bash Points

PRIZES:

1st Prize: jdoughnut 1500 crowns

2nd Prize: X.T.I. 1000 crowns

3rd Prize: Antje 500 crowns

A reminder that all normal game rules apply. i.e. only one account per player. Pushing accounts only to achieve a goal will result in disqualification and actions may be taken against involved account(s)!

Good Luck! And Happy Hunting!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team
Footer.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2677

Were you gonna tell anyone if it's a dom or vp world or are we gonna wait to see which victory condition ends the world?

DeletedUser2677

Whoops. Figured they would put that kind of info here.

DeletedUser2702

Aaack. I was mistaken. This is indeed a VP world. I will correct the postings.

DeletedUser2769

Can we change the settings to make it a dom world? We have already put money into this thinking it was DOM based on the announcement.

Just put in like 200 bucks between 4 of us to buy skill points.

Or can we get a refund on crowns and quit playing?

I know your job isn't easy keeping up with everything, but we only put in money thinking it was a DOM world. We will just focus on Mosteira until the next dom world

@CaptC @Beezkneez

We would all be willing to send screenshots to get a refund on this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2769

I am just not sure why they would release two VP worlds back to back. No one even likes VP. Navardun was VP right? And Landskrona was VP. So its like 1 DOM/3VP ratio, which isn't fun at all.

DeletedUser1278

I had bought the $80 package thinking this was going to be a dom world too. I hate VP worlds.

DeletedUser224

Aaack. I was mistaken. This is indeed a VP world. I will correct the postings.
I know I might regret asking this, but are you sure this is a VP world? The race and ongoing challenge scream DOM.

DeletedUser1278

This world is so confusing. Not sure what's going on here. It says Dom, then it looks VP in game. It also has night time protection. I mean really what's going on? lol

DeletedUser2615

I am just not sure why they would release two VP worlds back to back. No one even likes VP. Navardun was VP right? And Landskrona was VP. So its like 1 DOM/3VP ratio, which isn't fun at all.
they usually run 2 of each and K and M are both Dom . if a VP closes another one rises to take its place much like a bad case of hemorrhoids

DeletedUser2702

This world is so confusing. Not sure what's going on here. It says Dom, then it looks VP in game. It also has night time protection. I mean really what's going on? lol

This is a victory point world. Yours truly misread a table and announced it incorrectly. It will be a VP world, 2000 points to end.

I don't really see why on-going fights indicate a dom world over a vp world. Fights are fights. And SOMEONE is going to get to 100K, so I don't quite get that either.

Many players consider VP worlds to be places where new players can learn before graduating to domination. Night Bonus tends to give the newer players a bit more of a chance to actually learn, instead of just being crushed underfoot.

they usually run 2 of each and K and M are both Dom . if a VP closes another one rises to take its place much like a bad case of hemorrhoids

See, it *IS* possible to express disapproval without actually being impolite. Nicely expressed! :)

But It is not quite that cut and dried, crushem. We actually have to plan them out a little farther in advance. In general, we do like to try to keep VP worlds on the short side, and we try to set points levels so one will be finishing as a new one starts up. This is clearly more of an art than science. But with Landskrona ending pretty much right on time, we got lucky.

DeletedUser2657

This has happened more than one occasion now, yall have heard us beg and plead for more dom and less VP yet you still put out more VP and fewer players are playing making this game, not even fun nor challenging look at all the top OG's they stopped playing now there's one joke of a tribe winning constantly cause they have no competition. It's honestly sad every world we hope to get dom and are continuously let down start listing to your players and you'll have fewer complaints and more participation and competition.

DeletedUser2773

This has happened more than one occasion now, yall have heard us beg and plead for more dom and less VP yet you still put out more VP and fewer players are playing making this game, not even fun nor challenging look at all the top OG's they stopped playing now there's one joke of a tribe winning constantly cause they have no competition. It's honestly sad every world we hope to get dom and are continuously let down start listing to your players and you'll have fewer complaints and more participation and competition.

that one tribe is spending so much money on the game that it just doesnt matter, everyone good can quit they will still pay to win.

DeletedUser2702

I am looking into whether or not I can turn off the Night Bonus.

As far as the VP vs Domination issue: I have input, and I argue at every opportunity for a larger number of domination worlds. But there are guidelines I must follow, and to stay within those guidelines, Olavinlinna had to be VP.

El Salesman started a topic elsewhere about winning conditions. I have much more leeway in that kind of area. Feel free to weigh in on that topic, I am interested in hearing everyone's opinion.

DeletedUser2677

Stop mass messaging and harassing me or cap will ban you
I am looking into whether or not I can turn off the Night Bonus.

As far as the VP vs Domination issue: I have input, and I argue at every opportunity for a larger number of domination worlds. But there are guidelines I must follow, and to stay within those guidelines, Olavinlinna had to be VP.

El Salesman started a topic elsewhere about winning conditions. I have much more leeway in that kind of area. Feel free to weigh in on that topic, I am interested in hearing everyone's opinion.