• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Overview page

DeletedUser

1) On the overview page, let players view more than 25 villages per screen. When you have several hundred villages it is very time consuming to cycle through all the pages looking for things - especially since the sorting still doesn't always work.

2) Fix the sorting. For instance, if I want to find all my nobles, I go to Overviews/Units and sort by the nobles. It changes the order, but the nobles are still scattered throughout the page.

3) Add filters like the village selector dropdown box on the main screen. It would be extremely helpful if I could get a grouping of all the villages with a similar name. It would also be help to be able to group by custom groups like you can in the village selector.

4) Add scouts to the 'commands' page. Unless I'm missing something, I can't find a way to see where all my scouting commands are.

5) Be able to switch directly to the village (not jump to it on the map) like you can in the village selector dropdown on the main screen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1260

Coolmite, I can see how all of these things can make it easier to navigate within our own villages. I will talk with the gang and get back to you.

DeletedUser

I just thought of another change to the overview screen that would be very helpful. The ability to switch directly to the village (not jump to it on the map) like you can in the village selector dropdown on the main screen