• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

P2W...Input Welcome

DeletedUser120

No Buying Villa completion until you have 5+ villas to keep the playing field a little more even this should be a strategy move Not a Financial advantage

DeletedUser238

yeah, this is a big pain when a new world starts when people just insta build their buildings

DeletedUser1260

The beginning of worlds we find these monsters on the playing field. Growing so fast that their troops can't keep up, less they buying those also.
This could be a disadvantage for them or us. I know it makes them intimidating and the first thing thought is man he has some experience in this. Some do and some don't. I have found that when some grow fast they don't have the troops to back up the points. Just because someone insta builds doesn't mean they have any real experience to speak up. I have played both ways and find when I insta build I still have to use the resources that are given me. Can't buy those, still have to wait like everyone else for farming runs to get back, does anyone else have experience using insta build?

DeletedUser1260

I don't know about that DC they are pretty straight with keeping the attack penalty for bigger players on smaller players. That is one way we are protected against rapid building.