• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Palamidi Realm Competitions

DeletedUser2702

Header.png

Greetings, Tribal Warriors!

Welcome to Palamidi, a Domination world that started on August 12, 2019!

A Little History
Palamidi is a fortress in Greece, originally built by the Venetians to hold conquered territory. The fortress was built very swiftly, taking only three years to construct. Despite the speed of construction, the fortress was built soundly. It was only taken via a sneak attack by Greek rebels.

This history gives us the themes for our two exciting competitions on Palamidi!

Swift Construction Contest

Goal: Be the first, second, or third to build milestone buildings that trigger important bonuses!

PRIZES

1st Player to build a level 10 Hall of Orders was AlphaPredator, gaining the Foundation bonus and 1500 crowns!
1st Player to build a level 18 Headquarters was Vador33, gaining the Support Columns bonus and 1000 crowns!
1st Player to build a level 14 Tavern was Danjopta, gaining the Homeguard bonus and 500 crowns!

ADDITIONAL RULES

Documenting that you have completed a particular building will require a screenshot of your village, showing village name, the level of the building in question, village coordinates and date/time.

rAeYU6l.jpg

Only one prize per player in this competition. If someone wins two prizes, they get the highest reward earned. The next fastest report for the lower reward will win that prize.

Example: Player ICrownFreely gains a level 14 tavern. Player BudgetBoy reports one day later that he also gained a level 14 tavern. Later that week, ICrownFreely reports that he has a level 10 hall of orders. Player ICrownFreely will win the 1500 crowns for the level 10 Hall of Orders, while BudgetBoy is now the winner of 500 crowns for the level 14 tavern. Should BudgetBoy then be the first to report they have a level 18 headquarters, the prize for the level 14 tavern is back up for grabs.

Crowns will be paid to all three winners simultaneously, after all three places have been determined.

Purchasing a Bonus will not win this competition. We need to see the building on your screenshot.

Sneak Attack Ongoing Challenge

We will have monthly prizes throughout the duration of the world of 500/400/300 crowns.
Players will post screenshots of sabotage reports from their spies, gaining credit for the levels of buildings destroyed using the table found at
https://en.wiki.tribalwars2.com/index.php?title=Points_table

Prizes will be awarded on or near the first day of the month, for the previous month.
All entries must show the date of the sabotage attack, and must be posted within the month for the prize.
(For example, a winning report posted on the first day of the next month will be disqualified.)
Players may enter multiple times during the month, but only their largest sabotage result will be counted.

Any ties between entries for either contest will be broken by time of posting, with earlier posts winning the tie. Forum date and time is the official clock.

A reminder that all normal game rules apply to these contests!
Only one account per player.
No pushing! Using other accounts or coops to achieve a goal will result in disqualification.

Good Luck! And Happy Hunting!
Your Tribal Wars 2 Team
Footer.png

DeletedUser2769

Posting for @Vador33 since he has problems uploading pictures. I wasn't able to upload the picture like normal, so that is an imgur link.

Level 18 HQ
https://imgur.com/rUvBSYk

@CaptC, if you need him to be the one to post it please let us know so I can try and help him get it sorted out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2702

We do generally require the player to do the post themselves.

DeletedUser1278

I asked reusher if he could post for me. I've tried to post screenshots and it tells me it's to large to post here. https://imgur.com/rUvBSYk

rUvBSYk.png

DeletedUser2702

Just a hint when posting screenshots: the "Image" button requires you to have an extension on the URL. So for example, when using imgur, get the URL to the original .jpg or .png, and you will be able to post the images inline.

DeletedUser2012

i think most people forgot about this competition, i thought it was already over myself i am glad i read into it more hehe:D

i legit was so stressed over this i was so sure someone was gonna post like hours before hand i know someone was bound to know about it and working to finish their hall xD

https://ibb.co/ZhVKTrR
hall-of-orders.png

DeletedUser

i think most people forgot about this competition, i thought it was already over myself i am glad i read into it more hehe:D

i legit was so stressed over this i was so sure someone was gonna post like hours before hand i know someone was bound to know about it and working to finish their hall xD

https://ibb.co/ZhVKTrR
hall-of-orders.png

Pretty sure the mods forgot too. No one has been awarded anything yet I don’t think.

DeletedUser2702

Oh, goodness. Thank you for the reminder, Danjopta. I saw that the competition closed, but wasn't able to finish the competition at that time. (Busy with real life.) I made a mental note to finish the competition... and forgot until you popped this back into the 'new posts' queue.

Congratulations to AlphaPredator, Danjopta, and Vador33 for their winning entries! Crowns will be rewarded momentarily.