• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Pay to win and merge to win...

DeletedUser

Current alliance leader seems to be Temporary freedom, obviously used crowns to get to 10/10 looting barbs early and has biggest merging so far.

Do rest of you want to help them win this way?

DeletedUser1963

this sure is an odd post, i thought your tribe turned towards TFM?

DeletedUser

I see red TFM, I scout red TFM, I kill red TFM.

When I started game I joined what has now been renamed as TFM. Leadership of TFM and I did not agree publicly on advice for how to play game, I was polite about it, but I think they had some dumb ideas, eg archers good help in defending against axes. They considered me a dumb noob and kicked me out. (In TFM forums you can likely still read my comments in advice sections unless leadership scrubbed it and perhaps fixed their own silly comments)

I joined coven alliance because it was at war with my old alliance.

After that I saw barbzilla... barb with iron, timber, clay all near 30 near one of their leaders who I disagreed with. Then he took it over. (Pay to win?) I still have scout reports can send link if someone wants in game.

After that #1 alliance Templer merged with that alliance to form TFM, and players who moved over from Templer seem to be dragged into war against us.

I personally wish to show TheKingKiller and friends what a noob who doesn't buy any gold coin can do verses against his mighty pay to win skillz. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

FYI: coolnite7 was leader near barb with Timber 30, Clay 29, Iron 22, on July 15 he nobled the barb, he got banned soon after that.

DeletedUser825

I believe that would be archers good against Mounted Archers..... Or are we playing original Tribal Wars? If so I must have missed the memo :p

DeletedUser825

Coolnite was not actually banned. The mods have other duties to attend to and don't need accusations. He said so himself that he was busy and couldn't afford the time.

DeletedUser

Ok, thanks for update... I assume he did pay to win then buying lots of masters of loot.

As far as success goes - so far one TFM player dead and one of their biggest players who was my neighborr has switched to reavers, I don't think he liked being near me and at war with me. TheKingKiller is still too far away to play with directly.

DeletedUser

I mean... you realize Coolnite7 is the CM right?
I don't even know what a CM is. One day I saw Coolnite7 with mighty barbzilla, next day barb is reset and he is gone, so I assumed rather than a pay to win he was a multi account player

DeletedUser

I don't even know what a CM is. One day I saw Coolnite7 with mighty barbzilla, next day barb is reset and he is gone, so I assumed rather than a pay to win he was a multi account player
Community manager. .. he runs this server.... kinda :p

DeletedUser1487

ya, don't go accusing mods of cheating, that only hurts your rep man. But if someone wants to pay to win, go for it, you are supporting the makers of this game buy giving them money to keep the game going and make updates and cool changes and such. You can't do this for free I bet. The mods might do it for free :p but I can say the INNO doesn't.

DeletedUser

Community manager. .. he runs this server.... kinda :p
oops... I was reading game updates on en (UK?) server before, seemed more up to date than this one, didn't make connection, LOL

Comically only reason I came here to begin with is only my second game and I couldn't find resource depot so was wondering if that was world based setting, not realising I needed to complete some quests for it it show up.

DeletedUser

As far as "pay to win" goes... I realise guys who make game have to make money. However if it gets too extreme an advantage then everyone not paying lots of $$$ quits game and game dies as they have no chance to win. So diplomatically if one alliance is in #1 spot (especially by merging) *and* has a big pay to win edge, everyone else who wants a shot at #1 keeps that in mind and tries to even odds a little using diplomacy.

DeletedUser1487

Which doesn't always work, its been proven that numbers don't always dictate winners. So quality over quantity comes into play, and those with $$$ seem to be the quality players since they are persistent and can be mean if you are caught unaware.

DeletedUser

I completely agree, and having played square eunix and kabam free to play games, let me promise you this is not unbalanced.

DeletedUser1487

There are many ways to beat coiners. You just have to be just as persistent as the coiner, maybe even more. Game runs on resources, there is a hint for ya.