Perdictions

Discussion in 'Tatai Var (US20)' started by kjunek08, Jan 29, 2017.

1. lord teja

lord teja Axeman

a bit too early to predict but i predict L.Q is here to stay for a while , good tribe played with them on us13 , the other 2 tribes in the top 3 can be WAR and TKO , not sure how things turn up for war if they don't recruit , but if things continue the same way there will be atleast one of the war players in the top3 , might as well be 3 out of 3 . thought th2 might ruin the party soon for other tribes but did not expect it to quit the world

2. Icedragon

Icedragon Paladin

No there is nothing tribal leaders can do in regards to coop controls for you.
    I'm saying TKO!
    Lil bias however, considering i'm in it haha

3. Xinc

Xinc Spearman

Not tribal leaders setting coop controls. You set controls for the person who is doing coop on your account.

What I meant was can innogames implement a feature similar to what tribe leaders have. Is this still confusing?

4. Icedragon

Icedragon Paladin

Oh no, you cannot set any restrictions for the coop

Edit: I would suggest suggesting the idea however :D

5. wrasler05

wrasler05 Guest

i think i know what you mean like limit thier ability to attack or move troops or even spend resources sorta deal?

6. Xinc

Xinc Spearman

Yep. I know they don't have it an as option now, but if they can do it they should.

7. Xinc

Xinc Spearman

I know it's not possible right now. I was asking if they could add it. I will put it as a suggestion .

8. Seegrim

Seegrim Axeman

Well I am shocked that no one in the top 3 has had a go at WAR yet with 265100 DBP to 1388232 OBP (that is an extremely impressive ratio btw) it seems as though they have just been uncontested in there area. With as good as WAR claim to be (sorry guys don't think I have had the pleasure of playing on a world before with you) and the fact that they both Crown and know how to play I would have thought someone might have Tried to lock them down already.....maybe the game has changed but the worlds I have played in the past those small Q over Q Tribes are normally in some major battle with some sort of coalition against them by now.......you guys must have really good Diplomats lol :p

9. cokky

cokky Berserker

umm do diplomats carry swords to the number 1 and number 2 tribes towns. if so yep we have good ones....

10. Icedragon

Icedragon Paladin

The best diplomat is a well armed and prepared diplomat. ;)

11. Seegrim

Seegrim Axeman

IDK I never have been a diplomat before :p