• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Perdictions

DeletedUser2309

I know the world is new but I am interested to see who everyone thinks will come out on top. What tribe do you think will win it all? Who do you think will be the top 3 players in the world. It will be fun to look at this in a month, 3 months, 6 months to see how much its changed. And GO...

DeletedUser825

I am going to predict TKO on the top with our top 3 up there...... No cares which three on top, just as long as it's TKO.

DeletedUser1487

I'm throwing a stab and going to say TH2 is going to be around for a while. Not neccessarily always on top, but they will be top 3 for some time.

DeletedUser2207

I'm going with...tko is about to level up their tribe to adopt a bunch of th2 members, as th2 falls apart. So much for the 80 members and done idea

DeletedUser

I'm throwing a stab and going to say TH2 is going to be around for a while. Not neccessarily always on top, but they will be top 3 for some time.
I should ask how long a while is cause its kinda a vague answer, lol

I'm going with...tko is about to level up their tribe to adopt a bunch of th2 members, as th2 falls apart. So much for the 80 members and done idea
And you know i really dont see that happening seem pretty set with the 80 :D

DeletedUser626

Ya I and the rest of the council see no point in raising the member cap above 80, much less to take in a bunch of randoms from that tribe.

DeletedUser2207

So now sly has ruined my prediction...going to need a new crystal ball :)
And it says...I get nobled soon. I don't like this one much either

DeletedUser1487

Guess I was wrong too, TH2 is apparently disbanding in a day or so. Well that was a shocker.

DeletedUser2309

Biz is mad he's getting outcoined lmao. He started the coining barbs and now he's mad that others are out doing him. "Pay to play barb wars are no fun"

cokky

Berserker
And so ends the barb wars... time for a new battle the nobbling of the remains war... Who can noble gobble and scandal there way to the top. things are somewhat evener now mission accomplished.

DeletedUser2309

Lmao now we can we just go back to playing and enjoy the game. May the best tribe win :)

DeletedUser1178

So I'm a little late to the party so feel free to explain events I only joined the world less than 72 hours ago (code for I'm on the rim farming my butt off for nobles to join the party). Did TH2 just all decide to quite because there on another world or something?

DeletedUser465

Word on the street is Biz went crazy and chewed the tribe out. He got mad about the barb wars and cokky taking a barb he was going for.

cokky

Berserker
i might have hit a barb he was going for but i only took one that a team mate was going for and it was a pure accident I was simply helping lower the loyalty on it for a team mate and it had already been lowered and i took it. Was actually more of anything a surprise to me as i did not expect that at all did not even realize someone else that was not in our tribe even had an academy in that prov. But i mailed the person right away so he did not wake up shocked and told him to send a noble i had cleared the village so the only one who would have lost anything was ME. lose one noble not a big deal. Biz however choose to go nuts and rant or what ever he did in tribe but the issue i have and others have is his not notifying of a change in nap and instead launching on me. Worse then that he also launched using his 2 coops troops which i believe is a possible coop abuse. The poor coop next to me literally 35m by noble was out most of his nuke because of him having a hissy fit with out due diligence. Lord knows many people have gone ballistic and had to restep at some point. But the bad leadership shown is going to cost him in more world then just this one. Me i shrug it off move on. I wish him luck in 19 but also wish he gets temper under control and does not abuse those who are trusting him.

DeletedUser465

He should be in World 21 supposedly as well when that launches. Shame he went and threw his coops troops in a fit of rage. Loss of credibility to me.

DeletedUser2315

Worse then that he also launched using his 2 coops troops which i believe is a possible coop abuse. The poor coop next to me literally 35m by noble was out most of his nuke because of him having a hissy fit with out due diligence.
Wow...and I thought I was paranoid about the whole coop thing before....

DeletedUser2306

Wow...and I thought I was paranoid about the whole coop thing before....
Right!!!! Me to, there's nothing worst then waking up the next morning thinking you waited 24hr for resources to grow, and a coop wasted it on something else or you log on to find out you have zero troops (and you wasnt even in a fight).

DeletedUser2315

Right!!!! Me to, there's nothing worst then waking up the next morning thinking you waited 24hr for resources to grow, and a coop wasted it on something else or you log on to find out you have zero troops (and you wasnt even in a fight).
Exactly

DeletedUser2315

You know how they have tribe rights that you can assign to people. I'm not exactly sure how that works, but can they do something like that for coops? Where when you set someone as a coop you can also set it so that they can/can't do certain things?