• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Perdictions

DeletedUser2081

a bit too early to predict but i predict L.Q is here to stay for a while , good tribe played with them on us13 , the other 2 tribes in the top 3 can be WAR and TKO , not sure how things turn up for war if they don't recruit , but if things continue the same way there will be atleast one of the war players in the top3 , might as well be 3 out of 3 . thought th2 might ruin the party soon for other tribes but did not expect it to quit the world

DeletedUser465

You know how they have tribe rights that you can assign to people. I'm not exactly sure how that works, but can they do something like that for coops? Where when you set someone as a coop you can also set it so that they can/can't do certain things?
No there is nothing tribal leaders can do in regards to coop controls for you.
I'm saying TKO!
Lil bias however, considering i'm in it haha

DeletedUser2315

No there is nothing tribal leaders can do in regards to coop controls for you.
I'm saying TKO!
Lil bias however, considering i'm in it haha
Not tribal leaders setting coop controls. You set controls for the person who is doing coop on your account.

What I meant was can innogames implement a feature similar to what tribe leaders have. Is this still confusing?

DeletedUser465

Oh no, you cannot set any restrictions for the coop

Edit: I would suggest suggesting the idea however :D

DeletedUser

Not tribal leaders setting coop controls. You set controls for the person who is doing coop on your account.

What I meant was can innogames implement a feature similar to what tribe leaders have. Is this still confusing?
i think i know what you mean like limit thier ability to attack or move troops or even spend resources sorta deal?

DeletedUser2315

i think i know what you mean like limit thier ability to attack or move troops or even spend resources sorta deal?
Yep. I know they don't have it an as option now, but if they can do it they should.

DeletedUser2315

Oh no, you cannot set any restrictions for the coop

Edit: I would suggest suggesting the idea however :D
I know it's not possible right now. I was asking if they could add it. I will put it as a suggestion .

DeletedUser1178

Well I am shocked that no one in the top 3 has had a go at WAR yet with 265100 DBP to 1388232 OBP (that is an extremely impressive ratio btw) it seems as though they have just been uncontested in there area. With as good as WAR claim to be (sorry guys don't think I have had the pleasure of playing on a world before with you) and the fact that they both Crown and know how to play I would have thought someone might have Tried to lock them down already.....maybe the game has changed but the worlds I have played in the past those small Q over Q Tribes are normally in some major battle with some sort of coalition against them by now.......you guys must have really good Diplomats lol :p

cokky

Berserker
umm do diplomats carry swords to the number 1 and number 2 tribes towns. if so yep we have good ones....