• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Player Profile Achievement Comparison

DeletedUser394

Bug description: Player Profile Achievement Comparison: When you open a players profile not your own, there is a compare tab near the top. When selected you should see a comparison of what achievements that player has vs. your achievements. It worked on April 5th, sometime April 6th it ceased to work correctly. It currently shows NO achievements for either players. It incorrectly displays your achievement points but correctly displays the other players.

At 9:30:21pm EST, I received a report "Your Tribe unlocked the achievement "Defender of the Day." That achievement reads: "Destroy the most units as a defender within 24 hours." I have not defender anything, unless someone tried to spy me. This is the only daily/weekly achievement that has shown up outside the Achievement Overview tab. I believe this maybe be the culprit.

Browser and version: Intel Mac OS X 10_9_5, Chrome/41.0.2272.118

Realm: us5 Eremitage

DeletedUser394

Sometime today, Profile Achievement Comparison now works for some but not others.

Tokano

Not a Mod
It's a known issue, Deric.
There is already a report into the developers about it. I have no idea if 1.13 will fix the issue or not, but I'm hopeful that it will fix a lot of issues we haven't caught or are just recently catching.

DeletedUser394

Thanks Tokano, My theory is the Weekly/Daily is bugged. As the individuals who would get these, the top 25, are the ones bugged. But there are random profiles that are bugged too, so??

Tokano

Not a Mod
That isn't specifically what bugged out the compare view, but it could definitely be a contributing factor.
What we know for sure is that players can compare their stats with others if they are roughly the same rank as them in their tribe.
For example, I am rank 1 in EEK, I cannot compare myself with someone who is rank 30 in their tribe but I can compare myself with someone who is rank 1 - 7.
There are exceptions to that, but it's sporadic.

To me, it just looks like something is interfering with the compare view JavaScript. I've been tinkering with the game and I've been trying to find the broken script, but I haven't found it yet. It's only a matter of time though. xP I'm betting it has something to do with the second village release, because around that time is when the issues started for the compare screen.