• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Playing with friends?

DeletedUser

So I want to be able to play with my friend on this game. But I want our settlements to be by each other. I know that they added the feature by looking it up on google but I can't seem to find out how? I am still new to this game Help please. D;

DeletedUser255

For newer worlds an invite feature was added, it shows up as an icon in your home province and using it you are able to invite friends to the game.

DeletedUser

For newer worlds an invite feature was added, it shows up as an icon in your home province and using it you are able to invite friends to the game.
Well what a bummer I guess I have to restart... :[ Unless they are going to add them on the server I am on. :l What servers do they have the feature?

DeletedUser255

I cannot be certain, the update with Invite was may, so certainly Gyulai Var, and possible Forte de Sagress also.

DeletedUser465

However it does NOT seem to place you into the province you invite at. Idk if this is because of the province is filled up by the time you invite or if it's still a work in progress.

DeletedUser645

It's still a work in progress... It was pretty ugly when launched, so it's being worked on and improved.