• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

please start domination

cokky

Berserker
NIB has 70.4% of the top 10 currently probably enough to ask that we start the process of finishing the world. We look to wrap this up by mid January so that those who want to can move together to a new domination world hopefully in the end of January.

DeletedUser1179

Domination will being when it is verified that a tribe is at the required 70%.

DeletedUser2590

Kiki needs a few days to do the math. Big numbers are scary

DeletedUser2590

Hey Boo. How bout you announce this world for your boy

cokky

Berserker
80.04% now and climbing time to start the process of ending it GG all and see you on future worlds. By the way in case you did not know there will be no more NIB. We will accomplished what we set out to do to transition the worlds over to thinking smaller tribes and end the merge to win MRT concept as the only way to win. Now i expect to see this trend continue as new leaders are equipped with at least the knowledge that it is possible and a road map to get there. Our purpose at NIB was to bring better balance to the game I like to think we have accomplished that to some extent. Thanks and see you all on either the same or other sides of the fences in the future.

DeletedUser1401

Does adding Big Rick 27 yesterday to get you over 80% count towards your 80% total or is this a loophole in the rules? Just wondering how that part works.

DeletedUser2590

Cry some more kacy boy, for how long you've played you're one of the worst players ive seen. Git gud player.

DeletedUser1401

That didn't answer my question. It's a simple rule clarification for future worlds. I also believe it a rule violation to insult other players on this forum, but I could also be wrong on that rule also. Thanks for being such an upstanding professional player that uses scripts to farm with and abuses the coop option in the game. I know it's never been proven and never will be proven. You're very good at not getting caught so I congratulate you on that aspect of it. Now if someone that works for Inno could answer my question for future reference it would very much be appreciated. I have always followed all rules in the game at all times and do not multi account, abuse coops or use illegal scrips, so I would just like some rule clarification on adding players to a tribe after reaching 70%. Also, just as a game suggestion, it would be very easy for Inno to simply lock a tribe from adding any players once the 70% domination has officially been announced to insure that those that reached the 70% were the only ones able to finish out the game at the required 80% win mark. This would clear up any loopholes in the current domination merging rules.

DeletedUser2590

Heres something for future reference. You suck. I still see some barbs on the server m8, start capping loser.

cokky

Berserker
it is a very minor difference as a player was kicked to add him so not a huge deal 30-40 villys maybe over all not a deal maker or breaker. if the person had 3-500 villys i would not have done it with out kicking someone of the same size if at all.

DeletedUser1401

I didn't mind you booting one to take one in but I was using it as an example of the fact that they have no official written rules when it comes to merging for a win. I would just like this rule to be set in stone at some point. I mean this rule has been in effect for a while now and they won't set any direct numbers on the rule. They just keep stating that "a tribe can't merge to win" but they don't define the definition of merge. One joins and they say that's ok. if two join they say that's ok. if three join they say that's ok, what number do they say it's not ok? Is it 5. Is it 10. Is it 15. What if instead of adding 15 additional members you boot 15 first and then add 15 new members. does this break the rule. there are literally a thousand different scenarios that could be listed. bottom line is it's a judgement call from the mods which could be totally different on each world depending on each mod which is completely inconsistent. All they have to do is say that once you reach 70% and domination is officially declared that no new members may join that tribe for any reason including if the tribe boots a member that member may not be replaced. Then there would be no grey area and all worlds would be consistent and it takes the judgement call out of the equation completely. It's become like several of the NFL rules. It's up to the ref to decide instead of just having a clear rule that can't be disputed or argued about. Just say NO additions after 70% period instead of "well they only added one" and then the next week "well they only added one more" and the next week "ditto", "ditto". A tribe could add one every day for a month for an additional 30 members AFTER already reaching the 70% mark. It's just plain stupid the way it officiated.

cokky

Berserker
yes exactly what i was told by the mods a long long time ago when i did the first tribe to enter domination on E. The mods response was we know cheating when we see it. Thing is players will always flirt with what ever the line is anyway so they might be better off having it be imaginary than if it is set in stone as far as abuse goes.