• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Ports

DeletedUser677

I think a great idea for tribal wars is to have ports and rivers. What you could do is have each province have a port and have rivers that conect ports in other provinces . To send resources or troops to a port a player would use merchants to send resources and send troops as if you were supporting another village. Once the resourses or troops reach the port ships that the player had build before hand would take the cargo to the province of the village you are trying to give the resourse to. When the cargo reaches the port troops would automatically move towards the village and reasouses would have to be picked up by the villages merchants. This would be diffrent from sending things to another village, because ships would move faster than most troops and merchants. You cannot attack villages using ships only supporing. To build ships you must build a ship building factory at the port. Each village has to build it's own factory. The higher the factory level the more ships you can build, like a tavern. To send resources using a port a villages market level must be at a certain point. Just like how you must have a level 20 market to send resources to another player. To send troops you also have to have a certain level barracks. Ports would help tribes support each other faster when there is a large gap between members. Ports would not be helpful when you are sending things to provinces near by because it requires you to move things from the port to the village after the ships have arrived. Also, if a person is moving from one area to another they can transport all of there stuff faster. The down side to this system is it takes up space in provinces. If I missed anything in explaining how ports and ships will work please comment below and I will answer back. I hope you guys like the idea and I hope to see it in a update to tribal wars 2 or in tribal wars 3.

DeletedUser465

I don't see this drastic of a change for TW2, but you never know how ambitious the devs may get :)

This could be an idea for TW3 however when that eventually comes to be. Thanks :)