• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Possible new feature

cokky

Berserker
So we are just starting a big season of wheels and fun and i thought of a fun temporary or possible permanent fun feature. Feast of the King raises loyalty 5-15 points usable only once in a 24 hour period. I favor it being something that you could spend resources on (roughly the cost of a noble) or possible just crowns limited feature items.

DeletedUser2207

Meh, this one seems to be a little silly. Part of the skill in the game is being able to hold what you take. Getting support to land fast enough so the village isn't retaken, while still effectively faking the target is the fun part...if you can up the loyalty of the vill, you buy too much time and no longer need skill. There are already too many ways to make up for having skill in this game...lets not add more

DeletedUser2228

Meh, this one seems to be a little silly. Part of the skill in the game is being able to hold what you take. Getting support to land fast enough so the village isn't retaken, while still effectively faking the target is the fun part...if you can up the loyalty of the vill, you buy too much time and no longer need skill. There are already too many ways to make up for having skill in this game...lets not add more
i agree completely....that is why i would rather see a world where it is pay to play and no crown buying to coin your way to a victory. skill alone wins the game

DeletedUser2497

I really do like this idea for a new world
In tribal wars1 we had test/random fun world's with if I can recall world's where

-Barbarians in tribes of their own and grew faster "only rumor I heard" made it so a tribe is not rank 1 and it's more contested for getting the rank one spot.
-Super speed
-No scouts
-Starting off with multiple villages so on day 1 you have 5-10 villages

Most of these didn't last long but it tried out ideas
Only recently joined into the tw2 so I am unsure if they have the same.

This could be something to test out
Even narrowed down to after you take a village you could use it on a newly acquired village to get it's loyalty up or a pally weapon to increase the rate loyalty returns.

Games need Innovation , Loyal fans need some fun and new players may find a better time under more bigger world differences other than , No archers,speed and Noble system.