• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Power Ranking and Predictions

DeletedUser2741

but yes raffi has a point here. why not ask the mod about this very strange disparity in barb growth

DeletedUser2741

I dont farm for others. stopped with it several years ago
And i dont need to send 50 from each villa when others dont farm
did you meant by that barbs on the rest of the world growth is high because we dont farm?
91 vill now you must not rest farming those mint those coin

DeletedUser2770

Why so defensive? We just thought you would like your Barb's to grow properly

DeletedUser2741

lol what are zombies exactly?
and what does a barb with actual ressources in it is suppose to mean?
you dont have that in n-w?
you should really ask mods about this unfair barb growth

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2769

Could have been just as obvious to name it farmbot11
Go ahead but make sure he looks into attacks sent from accounts being internaled by you to, belive i been hit by more nukes from zombie accounts under internaling then acconts actually growing.
This is farming in your area https://i.gyazo.com/d11c09b58964d829b079516b67fb7879.png

Give me the names of these zombie accounts, or what you believe to be the zombie accounts. Or just go ahead and make a report to @CaptC and @Beezkneez

DeletedUser2735

Zombie account is a dead account where origin owner is gone. fun stuff is that attacks is always sent just before or just after some of your real members is sending attacks.
And the report shows that you are lazy at farming. its like this in entire win controlled area evry time i farm. Not especially hard to farm alot when i get this loots. lets say i get 2k of each resource from each farm run. 50 runs from 1 villa gives me 100k of each.

DeletedUser2741

hoo i thought by zombie you meant creating multiple account using different email and call them friend, cousin,wife, gf or friend of a friend use them to grow villa and past lvl 20 market to send ressources to other player who dont have the time to farm all day because they have occupation or are constantly under attack and their units are used for actual fighting.
i think you definition of zombie is coop pushing

to actually use your troop for fighting is not being lazy

DeletedUser2735

Yes and you know it is pushing if the origin owner just logs in a few times every week when coop is doing 99% of the playing

DeletedUser2741

mmm yes to prevent that ppl need to intern them thus the big fuss
what about some of your player? all active?

DeletedUser2770

That's not actually how the rules read. Maybe read them.
There's a part about bot farming and such too.

DeletedUser2735

From what i know all is active, but im not in leadership so dont know for sure.I know all accounts i coop is active.

DeletedUser2735

That's not actually how the rules read. Maybe read them.
There's a part about bot farming and such too.
Problem about the account being played 99% by coop is when he starts to use it as his private bashing account to help himself attacking and supporting himself or others. Thats pushing. But i would find it useful to get 9 friends start playing this game, just log in and do some minting when i use it to push my own account or i can push a tribemates account when my tribemate push my account by his 9 friend accounts

DeletedUser2769

Problem about the account being played 99% by coop is when he starts to use it as his private bashing account to help himself attacking and supporting himself or others. Thats pushing.

I can agree with that, since it is being used to benefit the player who is co oping. problem is, I don't know who is doing this since you haven't given a name.

but at the same time, you don't need to give me the name. You just need to report it

DeletedUser2741

yeah if someone gives a player permission to use its stuff when he is not around thats a gray line.
but when the player havent log or be active of his own credentials for months that more frustrating dont you think? entering enemy province to fill. used has dt mule. but all that is in a gray spot rly.
farm botting, and dummy account isnt

DeletedUser2770

While I agree with your interpretation of pushing, that's not how the rules are written. It doesn't state exactly what you can and can't do as a coop. It says you can't create accounts for the purpose of pushing players11.. sorry autocorrected

DeletedUser2741

mmmm and then you see barbarian size.
like this
so unfair barb growth you have to come in the lazy other part of the world where other ppl dont have time to farm from 91 villa because they are fighting or not online 24/7
(cough like a bot would do cough)

DeletedUser2770

Nice they should move that to the rules section. Got the one about scripts and bot farming handy?