• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Power Ranking and Predictions

DeletedUser2718

I suppose all we have to do is wait and see what happens. Will WIN continue with their 'be smart restart' attitude. No diplomacy, and the 'look at our bashpoints' we are here to WIN approach? Or will they reach out to tribes, try to persuade them to focus their nukes in another direction to give them the breathing space they badly need. If that is happening then its an acceptance that they cannot do it on their own. Other tribes should see that for what it is - Weakness. They are down but not necessarily out. It is time to wield the final blow. Panic in the diplomacy department at WIN watch out for a Flash Sale.:p

The question now is, do the other tribes finish them off or give them the opportunity to grow again.
WIN have players that restarted in the SW behind OFA. So it would be crazy for OFA to take their foot off the gas pedal and let them grow. It does not matter how much they try and put a spin on it, no tribe wants to give another tribes players protection when they are growing big and strong in their backyard. OFA would be boxed in.
I don't know where they will go looking for help. My guess is they will go everywhere.
Tribes need to finish the job they started. WIN need to take their own advice and 'Be Smart, Restart' on another World.
GOD propaganda wheel spinning strong #cheers

Just doing my job. Pointing out the obvious ;)

DeletedUser1011

I think it's funny how nobody has been noticing all these other alliances merging with Pro X Gamers we're about to be 6 place in not even 1 day lol

DeletedUser2725

I suppose all we have to do is wait and see what happens. Will WIN continue with their 'be smart restart' attitude. No diplomacy, and the 'look at our bashpoints' we are here to WIN approach? Or will they reach out to tribes, try to persuade them to focus their nukes in another direction to give them the breathing space they badly need. If that is happening then its an acceptance that they cannot do it on their own. Other tribes should see that for what it is - Weakness. They are down but not necessarily out. It is time to wield the final blow. Panic in the diplomacy department at WIN watch out for a Flash Sale.:p

The question now is, do the other tribes finish them off or give them the opportunity to grow again.
WIN have players that restarted in the SW behind OFA. So it would be crazy for OFA to take their foot off the gas pedal and let them grow. It does not matter how much they try and put a spin on it, no tribe wants to give another tribes players protection when they are growing big and strong in their backyard. OFA would be boxed in.
I don't know where they will go looking for help. My guess is they will go everywhere.
Tribes need to finish the job they started. WIN need to take their own advice and 'Be Smart, Restart' on another World.

Just doing my job. Pointing out the obvious ;)
Lmao I respect it, just interesting the strongest tribe on the world is trying to redirect everyone's attention elsewhere haha

DeletedUser2725

I think it's funny how nobody has been noticing all these other alliances merging with Pro X Gamers we're about to be 6 place in not even 1 day lol

No one cares, you're a MRT with low average points and little no bashpoints, ask BxR how that's going for them

DeletedUser2742

No one cares, you're a MRT with low average points and little no bashpoints, ask BxR how that's going for them
TBH I agree with this judgement
ProX has low avg points, little to no bash, and low tribe level
MRTs don't work if all their members aren't at least slightly useful.. of course. .just my own evaluation here

DeletedUser1011

it's funny how you guys all say we're not going to make it as we're passing each and everyone of you up slowly but surely lol

DeletedUser1011

Anybody here that has played with Chinese Gamers can understand what I'm doing right now.

DeletedUser2727

Kowalski-Memes-funny-Kowalski-Analysis-meme-2-758x426.png

unknown.png

DeletedUser1011

I don't have a clue either lol the only thing I can say is in less than two weeks DRL will be no more lol. And that's one less tribe we have to worry about in the end lol

DeletedUser2769

@arthurweseley , curious if you would put GOD at 50% and WIN at 50% for chance to win the world yet lol. Although, massive respect goes out to GOD for maintaining competition status by staying under 35 players. If XTI didn't single handedly tarnish the WIN name, I would like to think we would have remained under 35 with better diplomacy and had a more fun competition against GOD.

Regardless of what happens though, I would love to see a realm against GOD again under competition standards with Raffi and myself leading the tribe that goes against them. Great players on both sides.

Welp
with empo quitting, WIN is pretty much as good as dead.. Empo was.. after all the guy coining up WIN and the guy responsible for one sixth of its bash. New power ranking
1. GOD
2. OFA
3. WIN and RAR
Time for the GOD vs OFA showdown.. OFA has to fight on two fronts though.. both GOD and RAR

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2725

@arthurweseley , curious if you would put GOD at 50% and WIN at 50% for chance to win the world yet lol. Although, massive respect goes out to GOD for maintaining competition status by staying under 35 players. If XTI didn't single handedly tarnish the WIN name, I would like to think we would have remained under 35 with better diplomacy and had a more fun competition against GOD.

Regardless of what happens though, I would love to see a realm against GOD again under competition standards with Raffi and myself leading the tribe that goes against them. Great players on both sides.
Nobod is worried about you sneaky, liars. You'll be gone soon enough

DeletedUser2769

Nobod is worried about you sneaky, liars. You'll be gone soon enough

Sneaky liars? Our biggest enemy is @DR LURDAN and his team... and he wouldn't even say that about us I don't think. Curious as to what the basis of that comment was?

Maybe when XTI was around, but WIN has been under new leadership with myself and Raffi

DeletedUser2728

Why don't you say your power predictions reuscher? You wouldn't post here if you didn't think you are the favourite for this world.

In any case you springing back to life you owe it to a great extent to USA & OFA.

Xti is gone now...so it is you and Raffi who recruit. If you wanted the fun of the competition you would go to 35 max...who cares about the prize?

Just trying to restore truth if I may...although everything in life is relative.

DeletedUser2769

Why don't you say your power predictions reuscher? You wouldn't post here if you didn't think you are the favourite for this world.

In any case you springing back to life you owe it to a great extent to USA & OFA.

Xti is gone now...so it is you and Raffi who recruit. If you wanted the fun of the competition you would go to 35 max...who cares about the prize?

Just trying to restore truth if I may...although everything in life is relative.

@Dancin Ted Danson Honestly, I think it sits at 50/50 right now between us and you. I am on good terms with DR LURDAN and I have nothing against you guys. I won't sit here and say I think we will win, or that you guys will lose. What I will say, is that one of our tribes (WIN, GOD) will win this world.

The only reason I brought this up was because of OFA. At one point it was said that we were screwed, but OFA is dropping rapidly and they like to say a lot of things in game, so i thought I would see if I can get them to say those same things in the community forums lol.

Hence, my status update calling them out.