• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Power Ranking and Predictions

DeletedUser2725

Why don't you say your power predictions reuscher? You wouldn't post here if you didn't think you are the favourite for this world.

In any case you springing back to life you owe it to a great extent to USA & OFA.

Xti is gone now...so it is you and Raffi who recruit. If you wanted the fun of the competition you would go to 35 max...who cares about the prize?

Just trying to restore truth if I may...although everything in life is relative.
Don't put this on us when you guys have been the strongest for a while now. You used BxR like a ragdoll then tried to propaganda us until a perpetual war with WIN while you guys grow. Doesn't work like that. Take them out yourselves

DeletedUser2769

Don't put this on us when you guys have been the strongest for a while now. You used BxR like a ragdoll then tried to propaganda us until a perpetual war with WIN while you guys grow. Doesn't work like that. Take them out yourselves

Savage, I don't get what you mean by saying that to @Dancin Ted Danson. You act like you guys aren't working together right now lol. Dancin Ted had a very valid point, and an even more valid question for me. He wansn't being hostile towards you by any means.

DeletedUser2725

Idk who told you we were working with GOD but that's a lie.

DeletedUser2728

@Dancin Ted Danson What I will say, is that one of our tribes (WIN, GOD) will win this world.

Imo the winning tribe will definitely have the following: 1) loyal members, 2) skilled players, 3) effective teamplay...and as far as I can tell USA doesn't lack in any of these. So I wouldn't cross them out...if you want to be respected you need to be able to respect back...it's a two way road.

But pls answer my question....if you want the fun of the competition why are you recruiting above 35?

DeletedUser2769

But pls answer my question....if you want the fun of the competition why are you recruiting above 35?

I am not the sole leader of this tribe, so I don't go and make executive decisions on my own. And you have to remember, this tribe was already above 60 players when XTI left. So between Raffi and myself we have cut people that proved useless to the fight, but because we inherited the tribe in it's current state, we aren't going out of our way to go and cut everyone without warning after putting so much effort into fixing the bad blood with everyone that XTI had already caused.

As you can imagine, if we just cut 17 players right now without any warning, that would only cause problems for us and once again make us look bad and upset people. The goal of this realm is for Raffi and myself to flip the position we were in and try to turn this into something more successful than it was. It just isn't possible to go back to a state where we are abiding by the 35 member limit for the sake of competition unfortunately.

Just as you said earlier, respect goes both ways, and taking over a tribe with 60 players and immediately cutting 25 people doesn't show much respect to those players. All you can do is give them a fair chance, and try again in the next competition realm

DeletedUser2725

jfc you WIN guys have no shortage of conceit and obnoxiousness it's honestly sickening

DeletedUser2718

The diplomacy on this world is very confusing. WIN and OFA are fighting each other. But i see attack reports from our players where it is plainly obvious that OFA are working WITH WIN against GOD. In fact in one area USA/OFA/WIN and DRL were working together fighting GOD. In other areas they are fighting each other.

Recently, we had over 100 deceivers sent in trains by District 7 and Raffi. Must have cost an absolute fortune. Yet WIN would have you believe that it is GOD that crowns excessively. Anyway, there was no nukes from WIN only deceivers or Trebs.

The only nukes came from Barbell (OFA) he lost 2 nukes. Wonder if he knows that he was the only one to actually send a real attack. Maybe he didnt get the memo? Maybe he is clearing for WIN because timings and targets show they were working together. Why are they working together? Hello Barbell, here is a reality check.... whilst you are fighting for WIN at the front, your tribe mates are being poached, your players being nuked, your tribes villages being taken at the back. They are literally taking you from behind :eek:....no pun intended :oops:

On top of all this WIN are fighting USA (except one area) who supposedly are allies with OFA. Don't allies join together to fight someone else? Every Ally agreement i have been party to states that the tribe should not support or assist the enemy of the other.
So whats going on? Its no wonder i am confused:confused: Maybe everyone just playing their own mini game with their own personal NAP's. I bet the support threads are a good read. :p

DeletedUser2769

Its no wonder i am confused:confused: Maybe everyone just playing their own mini game with their own personal NAP's. I bet the support threads are a good read. :p

Lol, this is quite the realm ain't it? Right now RED, BLUE, and PURPLE are just colors with no significance. Local/Personal NAPs really are running this world.

DeletedUser2741

The diplomacy on this world is very confusing. WIN and OFA are fighting each other. But i see attack reports from our players where it is plainly obvious that OFA are working WITH WIN against GOD. In fact in one area USA/OFA/WIN and DRL were working together fighting GOD. In other areas they are fighting each other.

Recently, we had over 100 deceivers sent in trains by District 7 and Raffi. Must have cost an absolute fortune. Yet WIN would have you believe that it is GOD that crowns excessively. Anyway, there was no nukes from WIN only deceivers or Trebs.

The only nukes came from Barbell (OFA) he lost 2 nukes. Wonder if he knows that he was the only one to actually send a real attack. Maybe he didnt get the memo? Maybe he is clearing for WIN because timings and targets show they were working together. Why are they working together? Hello Barbell, here is a reality check.... whilst you are fighting for WIN at the front, your tribe mates are being poached, your players being nuked, your tribes villages being taken at the back. They are literally taking you from behind :eek:....no pun intended :oops:

On top of all this WIN are fighting USA (except one area) who supposedly are allies with OFA. Don't allies join together to fight someone else? Every Ally agreement i have been party to states that the tribe should not support or assist the enemy of the other.
So whats going on? Its no wonder i am confused:confused: Maybe everyone just playing their own mini game with their own personal NAP's. I bet the support threads are a good read. :p

mmm maybe the ppl using your coop for support didnt tell you what trebuchet are :)
and of course your going to be attacked by multiple players that have no correlation when everyone knows you support the players sending them noble train/deceiver(''trebuchet'' up to 100 per day i received for the last month).
A little wink at diplomacy there. of course ppl abandonned by their tribe in the middle of enemy territory might start taking their own decision for their own game ;)
have a good day
this cup of coffee is on me :D

DeletedUser2718

mmm maybe the ppl using your coop for support didnt tell you what trebuchet are :)
Hmm... think you are trying to make out that i don't understand the game, don't know the units and something about the co ops. Not sure how you would work this out from what i wrote so i can only assume that my rhetoric was lost on you. Maybe a bit too complicated. I apologize ;)
and of course your going to be attacked by multiple players that have no correlation when everyone knows you support the players sending them noble train/deceiver(''trebuchet'' up to 100 per day i received for the last month).
My previous comments related to my tribe as a whole not me as an individual. Actually, I am really not sure what you are trying to say but i am pretty sure it is not relevant to the point i was making.
A little wink at diplomacy there.
Dr L does the Diplomacy (if you could call it that) . I suppose you could try giving him a wink. I have tried but it has never worked for me'
of course ppl abandonned by their tribe in the middle of enemy territory might start taking their own decision for their own game ;)
i don't know what is going on in other tribes. If players are abandoned or not. I dont think the players from USA/OFA/WIN/DRL that are fighting in the East are 'abandoned'. I think they did it out of necessity and i think that they did it when the tribes were at peace. I don't understand why OFA are still doing it when elsewhere they are fighting each other.
have a good day
this cup of coffee is on me
:D
Thanks but give Barbell the coffee because he needs to wake up and smell it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2741

well since your sw fake from last night havent landed yet and the last person who sent me a train forgot to put his nuke in front, ill just brew myself a nice cup and use that rare spare time for a quick chat :)

DeletedUser2741

first of all i was answering a fact pointed out by you that, myself and raffi, spent a lot of money on an officer just to throw our money at you.
'''Recently, we had over 100 deceivers sent in trains by District 7 and Raffi. Must have cost an absolute fortune.'''''
since i have been both receiving and sending trebuchet train, i simply though you might not have know how most player have been using this technique instead of wasting money.

''''My previous comments related to my tribe as a whole not me as an individual. Actually, I am really not sure what you are trying to say but i am pretty sure it is not relevant to the point i was making''''
Well you Mention my name here for the 1st time after my 1st time targeting you with trebuchet fake train so thats why i include you as part of your team.
there here is some rhetoric
'''i don't know what is going on in other tribes''' followed by ''' I think '''
implying you have no knowledge of a situation but apply a judgement with the intention of influencing the outcome for your own benefit.

Same rhetoric as actual ghost diplomacy .
''we have already eaten all the OFA north of the river, dismantle our previous ally and noble half of it to lock down our province, but join us against the evil Win so that no one but us win ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2727

@District Pretty sure there have been deceivers mixed in with those Trebs of yours.

We have never had any diplo with OFA other than some of those oh so popular local agreements lol. And Let it be known we never raised a hand against our long time allies BxR. Them dying was other tribes work not ours.

And correct me if i'm wrong here, but we have never told people to attack WIN, (might have in that early game fight with EMPO), we merely question other tribes logic and diplomatic choices. Nor have we Vilified WIN, not that we wouldn't, we just don't have to. They kinda got that covered off on their own.

DeletedUser2718

lets simplify it

I said that over 100 deceivers were sent out by yourself and Raffi during some mini op. I included you in that comment because you or your co op sent 5 deceivers to me (came from your account and went to Hot To Trot villa). When i quickly counted up the deceivers sent to GOD i included your 5 in the total. To me, on a student income, that seems like a lot of wasted money. Nothing was accomplished except Barbell lost two nukes
This was mentioned to clarify my statement that OFA was working with WIN
Last time i looked trebs do not cost any money just time and resources. Maybe i confused the issue by mentioning them.

I said i found it very confusing that OFA was at war with WIN yet is/was working with WIN in some areas of the map. This has been verified by reuscher already
I also think that it is odd that they do this when they are allied to USA who are at war with WIN. It is like they are helping the enemy of their friend. The idea of being in a tribe is that you all act as one. Personal NAP's usually mean that you stay out of each others way, give each other breathing space.
I pointed out that Barbell was working with WIN because behind his villas WIN are attacking and nobling his tribemates and taking his tribes villages. I would have thought that this would make the player and any others doing it rethink their strategies. Perhaps think that something is not right with the arrangement.
Buzz was another player doing it but I see he has now left OFA and is in WIN so i suppose that makes sense now.
You responded by saying that players abandoned by their tribes in the middle of enemy territories start making their own decisions. I do not disagree with that comment. However, I do not think that this applies to Barbell or the other players in the EAST who have (maybe they don't anymore) this partnership/alliance. I don't believe that they have been abandoned by their tribe.

'''i don't know what is going on in other tribes''' followed by ''' I think '''
implying you have no knowledge of a situation but apply a judgement with the intention of influencing the outcome for your own benefit.

I am allowed an opinion. When a person uses the term 'I think' it indicates a personal opinion and lets others know that the statement is not a proven FACT it is just an opinion based upon personal experience and knowledge. It is up to the reader to decide for themselves with the information given and their own personal experience and knowledge if the statement has merit. It is incorrect to say that i have no knowledge of the situation upon which i based my statement.

I am not looking to antagonize players i am just stating the situation as i see it and saying that i find it odd
If any of the statements i have made and highlighted in RED are incorrect then please ANYONE tell me and then i wont need to 'think' it anymore i will KNOW