• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Power Ranking and Predictions

DeletedUser2593

Honestly, I am unsure why any tribe or large group of players side with GOD at this point in the world. They are a real threat to everyone as are WIN. The leader speaks of logic but logic dictates based on their tribe pop cap, that the friends they make cannot and will not win this world. I assume that they want to remain small and in doing so that means they cannot accept but a few players at a time and it doesn't seem that they drop players often. So siding with GOD makes no sense in the long term as they will have to turn on you or leave you behind while they win with their current pool of players.

Of course this goes for WIN as well but since the leaders decided to raise the pop cap there is hope for the players who decide to side with WIN. They can and may have the opportunity to join WIN as with OFA as well. Players continue to join their tribe as even the competent up incomers of this world have no chance to really join GOD as it is pretty much a closed circle.

"You can never have too many enemies. The more you've got, the more likely they are to get in each other's way." -Jarvin Wallankot

This is not a bad decision for GOD themselves as they seem to have obtained many competent players already. I am mainly speaking for those that side with them. Also I will mention, this doesn't mean siding with any other particular tribe is better in your specific situation but big picture for those players that survive and last to the end times, I believe siding with GOD dooms you to lose.

"One cannot consider the fate of a single man, nor ten, nor a thousand. Billions will live or die by our actions here, and we have not the luxury to count the cost." -Inquisitor Kryptman

"Sometimes the good must perish so that the rest survive." WH40

DeletedUser2158

I agree with Howard.. its better to join WIN so our boy Howard over here can take his squad and screw over WIN by joining another tribe.
So siding with GOD makes no sense in the long term as they will have to turn on you or leave you behind while they win with their current pool of players.
lul. Replace GOD with howardrawr and thats what happened in k world

DeletedUser

JZ2e8H.jpg
lnwRaI.jpg

ehCRfg.jpg

Thought I would just lay down some maps and stats :p

Honestly, I am unsure why any tribe or large group of players side with GOD at this point in the world
Maybe because they despise you and WIN and don't want to see you win...just a suggestion :rolleyes::p

DeletedUser2783

JZ2e8H.jpg
lnwRaI.jpg

ehCRfg.jpg

Maybe because they despise you and WIN and don't want to see you win...just a suggestion :rolleyes::p
Still a fight in the core, lots of spreads elsewhere, one sector locked down.

DeletedUser2769

Raffi and I co-lead WIN now after we took it over from XTI and I can confirm we are well hated, but we can't change what has already been done. That was a reputation that was bestowed upon us by X.T.I and his politics. But we take pride in where we have come, considering we were on the brink of extinction when XTI left. Him and I are starting a new tribe together in future realms where I sure hope we can have a more positive image.

DeletedUser2783

Glad to hear the barbs are still putting up a hard fight ;)Glad to see you are still playing old man:p
#barblivesmatter apparently now. And how do you know I'm playing and not just forum trolling to stalk Sis? ;)

DeletedUser2773

Raffi and I co-lead WIN now after we took it over from XTI and I can confirm we are well hated, but we can't change what has already been done. That was a reputation that was bestowed upon us by X.T.I and his politics. But we take pride in where we have come, considering we were on the brink of extinction when XTI left. Him and I are starting a new tribe together in future realms where I sure hope we can have a more positive image.
lol you are literally xti 2.0, people will always hate someone like you until your personality changes. youre like the toxic little boys who scream into the mic “IM BETTER THEN YOU!”

Upwards

Spearman
lol you are literally xti 2.0, people will always hate someone like you until your personality changes. youre like the toxic little boys who scream into the mic “IM BETTER THEN YOU!”

How tho? I've never seen Raffi or Reuscher say or do anything outside of normal competitive banter (atleast on this world) They have done an excellent job leading our tribe and I think they deserve credit where credit is due. Let the current stage of the world speak for itself

DeletedUser2769

When have I ever said that? I haven't talked to you ever before lol. I talk to @DR LURDAN on discord and he doesn't seem to have a problem with me, and he is your leader. So I think it is just you being upset for no reason, probably because you are used to winning and you came to a US server and now you aren't. We all lose sometimes, but it is no reason to make unfounded claims that I am anything like XTI when I have never once screamed, "IM BETTER THAN YOU!"

bodaga.PNG

That is your leader and me getting along. So I don't understand what you have against me.

It is possible for people to compete against each other and have fun doing it. You don't have to hate the people you compete against. This is a game, and we play it for fun. You guys like to throw some banter through villa names and I like to do the same. Remember when you used your villa names to call District7 a P***y?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2769

I can get the screenshots from district if you want me to refresh your memory.

DeletedUser

#barblivesmatter apparently now. And how do you know I'm playing and not just forum trolling to stalk Sis? ;)
Damn! I must say I couldn't help laughing my ass off at that one :D:D touché

And seems this thread has no gone to trash talking

DeletedUser2741

just read all this from the start. that was entertaining!!!
and a map and ranking update would be like a delicious bowl of sweetness shaped unicorn in the morning !!

DeletedUser2158

lmao 2 the Max is legit on all the fronts. Must be hard defending and attacking