• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Power Ranking and Predictions

DeletedUser2770

Who? Us? You mean that crew that thought they were bad and got toasted in a weekend?

DeletedUser2741

Or Maybe ''US'' as a larger super Heroe Anti-win Coalition also known by its secret acronym
HAC
Super heroes.jpg

DeletedUser2718

While I agree with your interpretation of pushing, that's not how the rules are written. It doesn't state exactly what you can and can't do as a coop. It says you can't create accounts for the purpose of pushing players11.. sorry autocorrected

He is my friend, i recruited him and as long as he remains active he will not be internalled. I have played with him on at least 5 worlds. He is part of our main tribe and is looking to play. Nothing dodgy about it. You are looking for problems which don't exist.
ElJEFE played with GOD and left because he could not farm, something to do with a BUG which Capt is aware of. When we thought the BUG fixed he joined again but we had no spaces and he was recruited by USA until we did. BUG not fixed, no farming, no play.

Lets just play the game, players can start posting excuses and gripes when the world is done. If anyone feels there is a valid complaint take it to the Mods. Lets throw nukes not handbags.

salt.jpg

DeletedUser2741

lol where are those nukes ;) you have 4 nuke worth of obp and 3 nuke worth of dbp
i like my super heroes version better. at least its entertaining
your ''friend'' dont look like he have that bug. already skyrocketing thief achievement. 3.5k 1st villa 2nd not out of protection with 250 pts.
eijefe didnt look according to achievement like having farming issue either. much like the opposite rly
its funny because we are playing this game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know what they say about arguing with idiots don't you ;)

Play the game and stop replying here... make your actions talk... will see where everyone is going to be in a month or two

DeletedUser2735

You shouldnt worry about farming issues Eijefe, do as WIN does. Coop as many accounts as you can, abuse the shit out of them before you let a tribemate internal it, you can noble the coopaccounts this tribemate have abused the shit out of.When this is done you just invite some new members and do it all over again. Seems to work ok

DeletedUser2718

District, Not sure what point you are trying to make with the villas tbh so i will ignore it :p
Obviously with 52 villas and 5.5m Bp you know what you are talking about. I can only dream of achieving that result ;) How would i cope with so many villages and all those nasty nukes. I cannot imagine getting that many bashpoints, how do you do that? It must be very exciting for you.
I prefer to build spears but they are not very good when attacking and always seem to die #SadTimes :(
I find it very upsetting and have decided not to do it anymore, i will keep them at home where they come to no harm.
I like to keep a low profile and learn from others like yourself who obviously have far more knowledge and understanding of the game. Your experience shines through and it is proved by your accurate assessment of my ability. I bet you have won many worlds with your fighting prowess. I will continue to sit at the back and do nothing so please ignore me.
Joking aside, you are doing well and i respect that; as i do any player who commits to the game and their tribe. You should enjoy this experience whilst it lasts :p
#EnjoyingTheBant #WellDone #KudosToYou :D

DeletedUser2741

damn didnt expect that much :)
i guess those meme are working
the fun part is until recently i had 3 coops because i like to play this game and learned that ppl need to fail and succeed on their own in order to learn and become good autonomous player that can enjoy the game even if they have 200 incoming on their screen before going to bed :)
those coop dont need tutoring and will never be interned.
so for the ban part of coop pushing that will be real fun to see.
@2themax its getting old... real old....

and sledge :) what i was suggesting is that you talk more on forum then you play the game. those where barb screenshot you just noble. they dont fight much. it makes alot of ppl wonder who is talking in here(forum) since half is not actively playing the game. farming for the most part. with lvl20 market. friends of friends. bug farming so they leave. the names on them was just bonus you answering my meme with villa name.
that passive aggressive form is nice tho.

DeletedUser2734

Oh god u keep saying this level 20 market and sending resources shit, why not go to the achievement and show us who has that special delivery 5/5 which u claim is farm botting and sending resource from that person to others. Im really curious who is so kind to do that.

DeletedUser2734

Also does people not know how to send train with no gap or are they just so bad at it. P.S dont come and say that im using bot to send attack its getting old. :(

DeletedUser2734

I think my 34 members has more active then your 50 member have @reuscher 1v1. Maybe u should start to internal people again.. Oh and remember to use finish all their nukes first before you internal. Wont be nice to waste them when you can use it to push :) ehem (pixy) ehem

DeletedUser2733

At least resuscher remember paladin on pixy... give him credit for that