• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Power Ranking and Predictions

DeletedUser2727

Also i kinda love how they don't know who Players11 is, if he spawned in on En people would be freaking here his a farming bot account XD

DeletedUser2702

I am going to remind everyone that friendly trash talk is fine, but actual accusations of cheating do not belong here. I generally let hints and teasing go by, but when it gets direct I am going to have to start hiding things.

If you actually suspect rule breaking, the ONLY correct course of action is to post a ticket with your evidence, so support can investigate.

Thanks!

DeletedUser2732

You're all memes, people coop abuse (very obvious), people crown the hell out of this game, people STILL send nukes with rangers, people complain about botting, people complain about barb nobling.

You're all trash.

You and me both know who coop abuses, that's completely fine, just shows you(or the abused) lack skill / troops.

Crowning, well, it's a proven free ticket to break rules, it's the only reason TW2 is still live. Go take inno to court for gambling rules in some EU countries, see how fast the server closes.

you can make a nuke in 1 day, why are you rangering?

farming yourself is way more efficient then using any bot / script. (I know, I outfarm many known botters on EN)

What's wrong with barb nobling anyway? I see WIN mrt and barb noble the last VP world.... Plus, extra village, why not.

Also, before accusing GOD, maybe check EN forums and get your facts straight ;)

DeletedUser2741

lol morning Sunshines
glad to see at least some of your player are still alive, singing the same old song.
@themax We can all sign it forever. i think it goes like this.
Im good your thrash.
you cheat im good.
you talk i play.
look at my golden records
its you not me.
your all thrash.
cast the stone and hear the song.
Im Better then you
its all just because.
Thall.jpg

DeletedUser2732

lol morning Sunshines
glad to see at least some of your player are still alive, singing the same old song.
@themax We can all sign it forever. i think it goes like this.
Im good your thrash.
you cheat im good.
you talk i play.
look at my golden records
its you not me.
your all thrash.
cast the stone and hear the song.
Im Better then you
its all just because.
View attachment 935

What's funny is im calling out everyone, and you still seem to read it completely wrong.

NA brain for sure

DeletedUser2727

I think his still fixated on Max tbh Wanted...

Got a full on hate boner going there

DeletedUser

Enjoy the world guys... Here is a last little update from my side.

May the best Tribe win ;) Cheer TW2 for all the good times and the bad

WzsQkV.jpg

v5h8MN.jpg

Z2MgiY.jpg

DeletedUser2718

Enjoy the world guys... Here is a last little update from my side.

May the best Tribe win ;) Cheer TW2 for all the good times and the bad

WzsQkV.jpg

v5h8MN.jpg

Z2MgiY.jpg

Don't go :eek:
Who will do the final update when we win? ;)

DeletedUser

Sorry sweet cheeks but the ship has already sailed... account will be deleted any moment now. I am sure one of the salty ones will be able to assist in that regard ;) PS you forgot something :p ;)

And to the rest of you
Ub7FVD.jpg

DeletedUser2732

Dunno, don't know the newer ones well so, why did you abandon it?

DeletedUser2770

From what I remember previous leader orchestrated a merger that put us over the member limit.no sense in going back to 35 if we couldn't get the prize.. Nice pick up on sam kendel btw.. cant believe he hasn't been deleted yet for his nonsense.we booted and reported when we found out. I'll say he fits in well with ghost.