• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Power Ranking

DeletedUser2902

We are a few weeks in now and we can have a better look at the overall power rankings for this domination world.

1.) KQ1/KQ2 : At number one we have the Killer Queen tribe where I have combined both tribes into one section. I am currently unsure about the overall direction of this tribe as the sister tribe must merge within the main tribe to receive credit for the world. That out of the way however they pack some power with over a 100 members split between the two tribes. They have more members than the next three tribes I will be talking about which puts them as the overall leaders within this world. The numbers advantage can become a disadvantage if they are unable to protect the weaker players within their tribe as opposing tribes will be able to gain territory within their controlled areas. This tribe does have some power players split between the two tribes, but their overwhelming numbers advantage is the sole reason for their number one spot. ( As a side note we have seen mass recruiting tribes be out matched by smaller tribes in the past, however with the small population of this domination world, they already control 45% of the villages for the top 10 tribes severally limiting the competition within this world.)

2. ) Mean Dogs : At number two we have the Mean Dogs. The tribe appears to be living by their name as they currently lead the world in overall bash points. The Dogs appear to be playing almost polar opposite of the Killer Queens as they have yet to be willing to push past the 50 players mark with some of the top players points wise falling within this tribe. The Dogs also have a more tight group of players as the majority of their players fall within the SW/SE, while KQ is all over the map. The numbers disadvantage might be to much for this tribe to handle as they are outnumber 2:1 currently, we will see as the world continues if KQ either splits again or if the Dogs are able to get a tribe to merge into them, or recruit more players.

3/4.) Arcane Guild and FOR THE FUN: I have combined these two into one section as neither of these tribes currently posses the numbers or the powerhouses to have a real shot of winning this world. These tribes and the tribes below them would need to merge into one tribe or merge into the two tribes above to have any real shot of competing for the win.

Legend
Red = KQ1+2
Blue = Dogs
Green = Arcane
Yellow = FTF
1595277875174.png1595277944345.png

DeletedUser2824

With our powers combined we could rule all vegetables (and fruit i guess)

DeletedUser2902

The Pear is a direct descendant of the Potato, we thought we lost the infamous potato to the superior servers.

Upwards

Spearman
Update: big portion of good meandog players made their own tribe called the covenant. majority of meandogs has left to either join kq or cov, those who remain in meandogs getting rimmed.

Last edited: