• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Premade: Those Guys

DeletedUser238

We are looking for 5-10 more people.
add Menson on skype. His skype handle is: Menson TW.

DeletedUser232

20-35 is a great number. Then we can eat up all those 100+ member tribes.

DeletedUser238

we are still looking for qualified applicants. we have gotten plenty of apps of people that aren't qualified. we want to win since we are going to win W3. lets get this going.

DeletedUser238

its called a premade. obviously this concept is new to you.

DeletedUser465

You gather the people and the world has not started yet

You start in specific quadrants, at staggered times, making it easier to grow and still be nearby compared to everyone being randomly scattered and alone :p

DeletedUser232

You start in specific quadrants, at staggered times, making it easier to grow and still be nearby compared to everyone being randomly scattered and alone :p

Join us, Icedragon. If you do, Menson will send you a complimentary mug with our brand name on it. Trust me. It's worth it.

DeletedUser238

we are using our mugs for recruitment purposes. anyway if anyone wishes to apply contact Menson TW on skype

DeletedUser702

I don't see how us having mugs and using them as a recruitment tactic is off topic. You pass our tests, you join, you get a mug...

DeletedUser534

Personally, using mugs to recruit people is genius! I hope to see great things and I hope the mugs are the highest of quality. :D

DeletedUser

They are, indeed, of the utmost quality:

Mug.jpg

DeletedUser2177

Lol that video almost made me want to play during the summer to join this tribe lol. Thanks for the chuckles...

DeletedUser465

I remember when that mug was designed lol

I miss menson and his videos now...

Kline is definitely the quiet one