• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Preset for "orders"

DeletedUser2176

I went through the threads back to January 2016 and didn't see this so if it has already been brought up I apologize.
I'm not sure exactly what to call it, but it would be a town preset for "orders" or a preset for presets. Basically it would be a preset that sends out multiple units to multiple locations doing multiple things. Farming is the reason I suggest it. I log in and go through all my towns sending out 50 orders worth of farmers with the exact same number of farmers going to the exact same towns every time several times a day. It takes a solid 30 minutes of tedious time burning and that's using the hotkeys for sending the presets.
What I'm looking for is I log in, choose one of my towns, and hit a preset or whatever you want to call it, and all my farmers go out in the correct numbers to the correct locations. If they die on some hit then the reports will show that and I can go edit my preset accordingly. I go to the next town and do the same sending that town's farmers out to whatever barbs I have assigned in the preset for that particular town.
I know nothing about coding or writing a game so this may be a wasted suggestion, but the way I would set this up is similar to the hotkey feature already in the global presets list. You would have a list of "orders" which would consist of a specified number of units moving to a specified location and completing a specified task. You would create the town wide preset by selecting all these orders from a list and then creating the preset. It would have to be a multiple step set-up process, but once completed would save a lot of time on things we are going to do anyway, but just plain sucks to do.
US18 is established enough that I spend more time managing the tribe then I do actually playing the game. Burning a ton of time just to keep my own towns going when the rest of the tribe needs my attention seriously detracts from the over all gaming experience.

DeletedUser2176

Reading across the threads I saw numerous posts asking for ways to move resources between many towns easily. This could accomplish that as well. One of the tasks you could assign would be to move X amount of resources to another town. That way if you have two towns that feed each other, say one always needs wood and has extra iron and the other always needs more iron and has extra wood, you could have one of the orders be to send X number of resources to that other town. Then have the other town have the same order in it's preset except it sends the opposite resource back to the first town.

DeletedUser

Jim, TW1's farm assist was way easier. You spam one button and it sends out all your troops in that village to prior hit barb villages. It was even easier on mobile. Tap as fast as you can, come back in two hours and repeat. Easy farming.