• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Preset name in report.

DeletedUser

I don't know about you guys but I found the most frustating thing in this game is to manage your report vault especially when you farm everyday or sent hundreds of fakes to a player.

So I have an idea, how about the preset name will show up in the report instead of the same "<vils name> attacks (Barbarian village)", we could make it so that it will be like "<vils name> <Preset name> (Barbarian village)".

Example:
Lets say I have a preset name "Lc farm" with 100 lc in it. So after the attack hit a barb it should show up in the report as "Mr nuke's vil Lc farm (Barbarian village)".

This will also work if you sent fakes to someone, for instance I have a "Ram fake" preset with 1 ram in it. The report for the attack should be "Mr nuke's vil Ram fake (Mr nuke's enemy village)".

Thank you for taking your time reading this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1260

Well thank you Mr Nuke, reports can be cumbersome on attacks you have sent out, but I am not sure if it can be linked to your preset names since so many players may name them different. I just let them all land in my box. I don't even use the filters. Let me play with the filters and see if there is anything that can be marked to help you out and if not, maybe some others can come in and let us know how they may deal with this problem until the idea can be thought about.

DeletedUser

I was wondering if i could add on to this by attack again button automagically from the same city it orginally did

DeletedUser1260

Yes, now it will send from the village you are in when you read the report, regardless of the village on the report correct?

DeletedUser1260

I can see that DC , that is why I don't use the resend because I forget to open report in the right village.