• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Private Forums

DeletedUser1995

I didn't see anything asking about this and I would like to know if it is just me or if the private forums option truly is non-existent in the game.

Thank You

DeletedUser1995

No, in tribal wars 1 there was an administrative option to make the in-game forums private so that only those who had the privileges to do so could see them. I do not see this option anywhere in the tribal wars 2 in-game forum.

DeletedUser

Ahh, i think most just get around with with maintained PMs

DeletedUser1995

That is way too irritating plus it is unreliable when it comes to group discussions with only certain parties. You would think that this would be one of the first things the makers would have thought about in the creation of TW2.

Tokano

Not a Mod
I found it really annoying at first too. After a while, you forget that it existed in TW and start getting crafty with how you communicate.

DeletedUser

No, in tribal wars 1 there was an administrative option to make the in-game forums private so that only those who had the privileges to do so could see them. I do not see this option anywhere in the tribal wars 2 in-game forum.
I thought it would be a n endgame personally

DeletedUser1995

Well, personally, I find it annoying and hope that either they place this into tribalwars 2 or find an alternative for private chat with certain tribe members and/or tribes.

DeletedUser1989

You could also use Skype.
I've found that if the person who started the in-game mail is vigilant they can keep it free of undesirables. Personally, I avoid sending mass mails unless it's to the tribe. Even then I don't like doing it. I prefer Skype.