• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Profile image

DeletedUser

There is a villa in castel called n**** killer. That person would put up a highly offensive pic. And if you cant think of what the letter k 3 times.

yeah but whats the difference forum or game ? same thing .. if they are able to do that here , then why not in game as well ?!

DeletedUser1011

That would be sweet . I think they may have it soon.

DeletedUser

Have you ever seen a mod in game. Any problem in game would go threw ticket system and would take months.

DeletedUser

Have you ever seen a mod in game. Any problem in game would go threw ticket system and would take months.
Yes.
Additionally I only had one issue with a ticket, but it was still answered in a timely matter

DeletedUser

always worries worries worries .. this is why the world sucks so bad these days , nothing is allowed anymore because MIGHT someone does something we don't like or offends someone ... you don't need a babysitter 24/7, someone is a racist or an asshole team up and kick hes ass , noble all hes cities .. done .. i dont see the big deal what so ever

DeletedUser

Only problem is that the game could be held responsible and there are people out there that will push a law suit saying the company did nothing. Now if there was a filter system for names and images then yea.

DeletedUser1011

All most all games let you upload your own image. All they got to do is ban the people with bad pics. Easy as 123

DeletedUser

Only problem is that the game could be held responsible and there are people out there that will push a law suit saying the company did nothing. Now if there was a filter system for names and images then yea.

trust me i did a lot of illegal stuff on the internet, that's not how it works , if there is a claim (which must predate any type of legal action) then there will be a warning sent to the company or the user - which ever or both, then you have months of processing time and finally if still nothing happens, THAN they can try to find a lawyer to take your case in a situation where you have nothing to gain and very little chance of winning , but you spent a lot of money on nothing ... this is not as easy then a slip and fall at best-buy or burning your self with your hot beverage in mc donalds, on the internet you can get away with a LOT and not much will happen legally .. hell i cloned the domain name of AAA (american automobile association) to sell credit cards, right with my own name address and all on the domain registry, after a year they email me threaten me me that if i wont stop doing it they will sue me, i told them to f off, we ended up after like 6 months back and forth they offering me $15 to buy my domain name, i told them i go for $1000 because i know for a fact that the starting price to reclaim a domain starts at $2000 so i save them 50%, they did not go for it, but by that time some months later i had other ventures and the website went down simply because i stopped paying for the hosting, the hosting company btw told them the same thing with out a court order the website will stay up, i did the same with mastercard too byw they did not argued they just paid the $2000+ and eventually they got my domain , no other consequence to me, private citizens have even less rights and resources, nothing will ever happen legally because of a picture :) ... this is just one example of many many different illegal activities i done in my youth on the internet, its not as easy to sue people as you think, suing people cost time and money, and they might not see a return at all , and who decides if its even worth it is the layer OR they have to pay up front big bucks ... the police will do nothing unless you sell drugs online or pirated software and even that takes sometimes months to years .. just look at that famous pirate site every one knows, it will never go down :D

so trust me a few inappropriate images is no risk to anyone :D the player would risking hes account being banned by a GM, and you have to deal with an inappropriate picture for a while .. so what ?! whats the big deal ?!

DeletedUser

And the company allowed a rascit pick or player name to register and bam. Trust me i have ran websites and domains too. And keep in mind there are kids under 18 playing the game. If someone posted a curtain body part and there parents noticed it then bam cops and law suit. Just ask facebook.

DeletedUser1011

well if they ban the people doing bad then it should no problem.

DeletedUser645

Moderators do play the game.
When it comes to answering tickets, we try to do so in a timely fashion, so that the issue can get resolved and the player can get back to playing issue free as quick as possible.

DeletedUser

As I remember it the avatars are based on likenesses of the Development Team.

Sir Bedivere is on the development team??

12027590_10153599630207512_7192685438206124270_n.jpg

DeletedUser

When it comes to answering tickets, we try to do so in a timely fashion, so that the issue can get resolved and the player can get back to playing issue free as quick as possible.

I can confirm this easily...even made a thread thanking the in game mods for their quick work on several offensive things that other players were doing...so if an image is offensive create a ticket report it and get it removed easy as 123...the mods aren't stupid they have opinions and aren't computers that can't figure out what's needed to be removed and what's not so I doubt anybody has to worry about getting their pic removed over stupid matters, obviously obscenely sexual stuff will get removed and racist stuff but seriously players do that with village names and those get removed so pics are no different in my opinion...

And I just realized this is an old thread after typing all that out lol...

DeletedUser491

I can confirm... not only have i had multiple tickets normally answered in roughly 15mins-3 hours(reasonable time) , some by jpex20, but i have actually had a mod in my tribe for a little while (of course there was little to no special treatment, cause you gotta earn my respect i don't hand it out freely)