• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Province size

DeletedUser

I have noticed on this world that the province sizes seem to be much larger than on any other world I have played on. This would be great, except apparently the larger spaces are just ...blank. No extra players, no extra barbs, just blank space, making distances longer.

I guess I see that as a pointless exercise, unless it was just a world to test some new game dynamic? There is a large part of me that wants to take out all the barbs in a province, just to see if it repopulates new barbs to fill in the rest? That would be a great new way to grow your holdings and your world! Has anyone tested this to see if it is truth?

Tokano

Not a Mod
^^ No Robyn, that isn't how it works.
The provinces were made bigger to prevent villages spawning in the wrong province, to allow everyone to get a second village, and to clear up the village density issue the second village feature created.

DeletedUser670

The problem is that it created rings in the world of no villages, especially by the rim. They seem to be filling in with more barbs slowly. But this is really separating players, especially in the rim where there are no quitters.
Instead of filling in the voids with barbarians why not reduce everyone's radius from the center to spur a little more action. Perhaps after the world closes

DeletedUser

The problem is that it created rings in the world of no villages, especially by the rim. They seem to be filling in with more barbs slowly. But this is really separating players, especially in the rim where there are no quitters.
Instead of filling in the voids with barbarians why not reduce everyone's radius from the center to spur a little more action. Perhaps after the world closes
No world has closed yet.

DeletedUser773

I also have some interests in this world, anyone interested let me know join the world and see what we can do to take top 10, seems easy enough, the Tribes are always fighting and there are some really seriously unsportsman like player who could use some serious rivals, and I know a few of those guys who would love to run amuck in this heatly contested start up world, looks like the makings of a good Global War!