• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Put those merchants to work

DeletedUser720

how about making the merchants work a bit more. Mine are lazy and only do what I tell them to do.

Allow the merchants to try to balance resources in your province. As one villages is depleted of resources, the merchants will pull from other villages that are close and try to restock.
You can set a reserve on a village, for example you can say that at a minimum, keep 100k each resource.
You can reserve merchants, for example, reserve 50, so that at any time you cAn use them to deliver or trade.

The goal behind is to free up time spent on resource management and allow more time on warfare.

DeletedUser915

:D I actually think that is a really interesting idea. That would be cool to have merchants move your resources for you, especially if one village maxes out its warehouse.

DeletedUser

I would love this since i am lazy... however i feel resource management is one of those things that divides the ability of players

DeletedUser897

Would be nice to have we used to have resource balancing scripts back in tw1:) I would love to see this implemented.