• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Q:Inactive players

DeletedUser238

I was wondering when the bug will be fixed for the inactive players going barb? i know its suppose to happen after a month of going inactive. To those who think Crowns stop you from going inactive like premium points do in TW you're wrong. Premium Points gave you access to the Premium account that had perks. Crowns do no such thing.

PS: the crown system is a money grab and i honestly would like to see the whole Premium account feature back into the game. I'd rather get my scripts and Personal CoA(Coat of arms) back over these insta-finish crown money grab crap. If the Devs thought using scripts is unfair to the average user then how is instantly finishing buildings, and troops fair? i guess it is what it is. please answer my question though. id like a rough date.

PPS: when is the "sitting" feature going to hit the game? its a shame that someone gets nobled out of a world due to going on a vacation. kind of bull.

DeletedUser

Hi smurks,

Sorry for not answering your question before.

(1) The villages not going barb bug is a known issue and the developers are working on it. Unfortunately, I don't have a date for the fix, but as soon as we get it we will post it on the forums.
(2) I've already suggested the premium system to the developers, but I don't have any information about whether or not it will be implemented. If I receive any news about it, I'll let you know.
(3) The sitting feature was suggested as well, but no news at the moment. I'm sorry.