• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

question about beserkers

DeletedUser

according to the battle calculator berserkers are not infantry

so what are they , who are they fighting against , as well know there are groups and they fight in waves ,but the berserkers seems to be the last in line

and lets say i have 1000 berserkers .. what would be the best defense against my atack ? but more importantly why ?

i assumed archers , because that is what berserkers supposedly the weakest against but 6000 archers can barely hold water against 1000 berserkers , berserkers win big time

spearman are 2x as good but they supposedly strong vs cavalry and weak vs infantry , yet they wipe out the berserkers 2/1

swordsman get wiped out like nothing but they strenght supposedly is vs infantry

so is the battle calculator wrong or are berserkers not infantry ?! i dont get it

i made it 1000/6000 because thats how much they cost in villagers/provisions

http://tw2calc.com/se

some how the math does not seem to add up , i know heavy cavalry can wipe out beserquers, but if add up the numbers they should do a lot worst then the same amount of provision infantry UNLESS beserker are cavalry

but here is the kicker , why heavy cavalry they are good against infantry but weak against cavalry , whist contradicts the above numbers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser238

that battle sim isn't made by the devs of tw2, and haven't implemented the math to where zerkers special abilities matters; same goes for trebs, pali weapons, and cats.

DeletedUser238

also to help you with your battle sims zerks are just over powered axemen. if you want to properly account for them if the D defense you're attacking is bigger then just x2 the zerks power. trebs take out a ratio of 1:1 when it comes to siege weapons (aka cats and rams) and the pali weapon is easy enough to calculate.

hopefully with this knowledge you can just infer. the battle system is easy enough to understand once you get the hang of it, so you should be fine.

DeletedUser

also to help you with your battle sims zerks are just over powered axemen. if you want to properly account for them if the D defense you're attacking is bigger then just x2 the zerks power. trebs take out a ratio of 1:1 when it comes to siege weapons (aka cats and rams) and the pali weapon is easy enough to calculate.

hopefully with this knowledge you can just infer. the battle system is easy enough to understand once you get the hang of it, so you should be fine.

so they should be infantry , and i assume the paladin and hes weapon makes no difference to them ?
also means the battle calculator is wrong

problem is with trying this is that berserkers are damn expensive to experiment with :)

DeletedUser465

If you know the ability is going to proc, you can try making double the zerks in the sim :p
(That will mess with the population ratio so you might have to do additional math however if you break down zerks vs a certain amount of troops you should get there

DeletedUser

according to the battle calculator berserkers are not infantry

so what are they , who are they fighting against , as well know there are groups and they fight in waves ,but the berserkers seems to be the last in line

and lets say i have 1000 berserkers .. what would be the best defense against my atack ? but more importantly why ?

i assumed archers , because that is what berserkers supposedly the weakest against but 6000 archers can barely hold water against 1000 berserkers , berserkers win big time

spearman are 2x as good but they supposedly strong vs cavalry and weak vs infantry , yet they wipe out the berserkers 2/1

swordsman get wiped out like nothing but they strenght supposedly is vs infantry

so is the battle calculator wrong or are berserkers not infantry ?! i dont get it

i made it 1000/6000 because thats how much they cost in villagers/provisions

http://tw2calc.com/se

some how the math does not seem to add up , i know heavy cavalry can wipe out beserquers, but if add up the numbers they should do a lot worst then the same amount of provision infantry UNLESS beserker are cavalry

but here is the kicker , why heavy cavalry they are good against infantry but weak against cavalry , whist contradicts the above numbers
monoswords, zerker wipe everything out pretty well though

DeletedUser

what is a HC?
also does any weapon of the paladin help the bezerkers ? i assume not

DeletedUser

Heavy Cav
And no, that is why an unoutnumbered zerker atk is only out done by a boosted zerker atk and an axe wave with a pally with axeweapon