• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Question about village builds

DuoMaxwell

Spearman
I just started playing this for the first time. But Ive played TW1 for about 8 years so Im not completely lost. But since this game has different building and slightly doifferent units (plus I dont know how the units defense/attack values differ between this and TW1 if at all):

on TW1 a decent nuke was about

6500 axe
300o LC
300 RAMs

and a good defensive village was:

8000 spear
2000 HC

or

10000 spear
10000 sword

or if you wanted to be real stupid or had a crap load of time

21500 swords

are those builds still viable here? Ive never played on a world with archers so I dunno how/what build tweaks should be made when factoring those in also I dunno what farm space makes out at here so Id have no idea if your population can even get high enough to make those builds. Also what ideal levels to have each building at (all things I did know in regards to TW1) is there some kinda guide somewhere that covers all that?

Also is 3 def 1 off village ratio still a thing. I know in early game when a world first starts and if youre active you can get away with like 3 off 1 def ration just to build/expand quickly until eventually starting to build towards that 3def 1 off ratio build in late game. (plus Im told this game is a lot more casual and has a lot less hardcore players in it than TW1 does so it might be safer to go for offense early on without fear of being bothered before you're ready)

sooo is any of that accurate or any guides out there that goes over any of this stuff? Thanks in advanced