Question regarding recent word search competition

Discussion in 'Archive' started by mcfishstick, Jun 10, 2015.

1. mcfishstick

mcfishstick Spearman

On the recent word search competition, we had to find 12 words related to buildings and units in a word search. What I want to know is why the word "ram" was not one of the answers. It is clearly in the word search.

Attached Files:

2. Tokano

Tokano Paladin

The word "ram" was an unintentional word that happened when the generator made the puzzle.
    As it was not on the word list, it doesn't count towards winning the prize(s).

Or so that would be my guess. xP
    I wasn't running the competition, so I can only guess.

3. mcfishstick

mcfishstick Spearman

How are any of the competitors to know that? Ram is a unit and it is in the word search. That should count.
    Also, I have another question. How is "timber" a building or unit? I know it can refer to "timber" camp", but "timber by itself isn't a unit or building.

4. elendiaar

elendiaar Spearman

So... when do we find out if we won or not?

5. mcfishstick

mcfishstick Spearman

The winners and answers have been posted in the "competitions" section of the forum. "Ram" was not one of the answers. I think it was a viable answer.

6. Coolnite7

Coolnite7 Paladin

Hello everyone,

I do apologize as Ram was not suppose to be an answer however I see how it can/could confuse many. I will make this up in the next competition. As always if you have ideas on a competition you would like to play please contact me via message and I'll take a look over it.

Regards,
    Coolnite7