• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Question regarding recent word search competition

DeletedUser582

On the recent word search competition, we had to find 12 words related to buildings and units in a word search. What I want to know is why the word "ram" was not one of the answers. It is clearly in the word search.

Attachments

• Tribal Wars Word Search 1.png
    Tribal Wars Word Search 1.png
    93.3 KB · Views: 2

Tokano

Not a Mod
The word "ram" was an unintentional word that happened when the generator made the puzzle.
As it was not on the word list, it doesn't count towards winning the prize(s).

Or so that would be my guess. xP
I wasn't running the competition, so I can only guess.

DeletedUser582

How are any of the competitors to know that? Ram is a unit and it is in the word search. That should count.
Also, I have another question. How is "timber" a building or unit? I know it can refer to "timber" camp", but "timber by itself isn't a unit or building.

DeletedUser582

The winners and answers have been posted in the "competitions" section of the forum. "Ram" was not one of the answers. I think it was a viable answer.

DeletedUser61

Hello everyone,

I do apologize as Ram was not suppose to be an answer however I see how it can/could confuse many. I will make this up in the next competition. As always if you have ideas on a competition you would like to play please contact me via message and I'll take a look over it.

Regards,
Coolnite7