• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Question?

DeletedUser1535

Since there is no relocate feature here i was wondering can we still disable chapel and build it elsewhere by nobeling our own main village or is this a bug you found also lol.

DeletedUser

I haven't heard of that being fixed yet, but I just started so I wouldn't be the first to know.

DeletedUser1535

Man i wish someone wit great knowledge and skill could make a youtube channel for TW2 i'd really like to watch their progress when im waiting for farm runs to get back. Also ive tried several times and each time im getting better but would really like to know the very best most effective start-up build order for offensive ville focusing on LC and going to academy.

DeletedUser920

Since there is no relocate feature here i was wondering can we still disable chapel and build it elsewhere by nobeling our own main village or is this a bug you found also lol.

Yes you can noble your chapel, it is a viable and legal form of game play, it gets you into a fast moral position to noble villages in a new province.

DeletedUser

It was never a bug XD The chapel is meant to be rebuildable when you lose your city, doesn't matter to who. Now do i find it funny u can do the same to the bountiful harvest and build ques? Yes I do.

DeletedUser1535

Thank you wonderful moderators for clearing that up now if you would kindly deposit 1000 lc into my village for better farming i would be very happy :D